The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. mristuccia

Question about my custom profiles done with Argyll & Colormunki

Hello Everyone, I'm creating some custom profiles with Argyll and my old Colormunki Photo spectrophotometer. Using around 700 patches right now, and the process finished with encouraging statistics which say: Profile check complete, peak err = 1.622554, avg err = 0.272795, RMS = 0.340088...
  2. mristuccia

Cambo tripod adapter options

I own a Cambo WDS Digital, it has a rail tripod mount which also provides a 3/8 inch screw insert. My tripod is a Manfrotto 055 with a MHXPRO-3W head. Until now, I've always attached the WDS to the tripod by screwing the quick release plate (200pl) into the WDS's 3/8 inch insert. But I find...
  3. mristuccia

Is this something to play with?

Chroma Cameras' 679 camera system turns medium format modular With a CFV-50c Mk I or II for example. :)
  4. mristuccia

Fuji Sub-um technology will bring pixel-shift and 400mpx on GFX100

Very interesting. If I understand well, it seems that it will become true with one of the future "kaizen" firmware updates. That's what I like about Fujifilm, no need to buy a different and more expensive camera to get some great feature updates. At least for a while... :)...
  5. mristuccia

Annotation App and Phase One shift metadata

Hi everybody, as someone of you already knows, some months ago I've bought a Cambo WDS technical camera which I use with my Hasselblad CFV-50c back and V lenses. As soon as I've started using it, and also thanks to some interesting discussion in this forum, I've decided to develop an iPhone app...
  6. mristuccia

Options for shifting a digital Hasselblad V system

Hi everybody, For an architectural project that I have in mind I'm currently exploring the feasible options for adding a bit of shift capabilities (tilt is not the focus) to my Hassy V system composed as follows: Hasselblad 503CW CFV-50c Digital Back Almost all V lenses, mostly in CF version...
  7. mristuccia

Influence of digital corrections on fine details

Hi all, by working with Phocus on my CFV-50c files I noticed that there is a tiny deterioration on the very fine details when "lens correction" is enabled. I can notice this only when pixel peeping. Digital corrections get rid very well of chromatic aberrations, vignetting and distortion, but...