The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

Positive feedback @zakvb

I sold my XF to Zak @zakvb I'm happy that its camera goes to a talented photographer who happened to be a kind and trustworthy person as well. I recommend this member without hesitation. Merci Zak, Vincent
  2. C

SOLD (EU) : Phase One XF HAP-2

Sold to Zak!
  3. C

SOLD (EU) : Phase One XF HAP-2

Hello, Following the sale of my IQ4-150mp, I'm selling my Phase One XF HAP-2. Always used on Foba stand in the studio. Works perfectly ; 23 231 accentuations at the moment. Excellent condition except two scratches of 3mm visible on the photos. The shutter has been replaced by a brand new...
  4. C

SOLD (EU) : Phase One XF Waist Level Finder

Hello, Following the sale of my IQ4-150mp, I'm selling my Phase One XF Waist Level Finder. Good condition. Lens is clear ; no scratches or fungus. Cap (original) is included. Photos available here : https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/3qe235owhnuknlzx3s1x2/h?rlkey=9t80fm5ic6w8fhb4ygr1mmb6v&dl=0...
  5. C

FS (EU) : Phase One 80mm LS f/2,8 Schneider Kreuznach Blue Ring

Hello, Following the sale of my IQ4-150mp, I'm selling my Phase One 80mm LS f/2,8 Schneider Kreuznach Blue Ring. Always used on Foba stand in the studio. MINT condition ; 620 accentuations at the moment. Lens is brand new ; no scratches or fungus. Focus ring is perfectly smooth. Lens cap...
  6. C

FS (EU) : Phase One 120mm LS f/4 Macro Schneider Kreuznach Blue Ring

Hello, Following the sale of my IQ4-150mp, I'm selling my Phase One 120mm LS f/4 Macro Schneider Kreuznach Blue Ring. Always used on Foba stand in the studio. Excellent condition ; 26 435 accentuations at the moment. Lens is clean ; no scratches or fungus. Focus ring is perfectly smooth...
  7. C

Hasselblad XCD 90mm V lens is shipping

Thank you very much, so helpful!
  8. C

Hasselblad XCD 90mm V lens is shipping

It would be great to have a feedback on the 90mm V vs 80mm 1.9 (beside weight......)
  9. C

wtb: iq4 150

PM
  10. C

Hasselblad XCD 28P

Received mine today. Used it with the X1D II 50C - indoors only. No magenta cast on my side using the latest Phocus version (3.7.5). I didn't try it with my 907X yet. It's definitely a bit softer than the 30mm (which I used intensely for 1 month recently) but I like this 28mm better for...
  11. C

Can the M11 / SL2 / SL2-S be use without a lens and with flash? (on a tech camera)

Perfect!! Thank you very much Dave
  12. C

Can the M11 / SL2 / SL2-S be use without a lens and with flash? (on a tech camera)

Thank you Dave! And do you know if a Pocket Wizard or Profoto Air Sync can work simultaneously ? Vincent
  13. C

Hi everyone, I wonder if the following Leica cameras can be use on a tech camera with flash (Arca Swiss M-Two MF for studio work) : - M11 - SL2 or SL2-S I used the Canon R5, Canon R5C or Nikon Z7 II without problem but I don't know if it's possible with the Leica's. It seems that they have a...
  14. C

has anyone tried the Hasselblad CFV II 50c with tech camera?

Hi everyone, Did someone manage to use this back on a tech camera with flash sync? I'm pretty sure it's impossible because it only uses ES in this kind of camera setup, but maybe I'm wrong? Best, Vincent