The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. W

SOLD. FS: Rodenstock ALPA HR Alpagon 5.6 / 70

I purchased this item and have done so in the past. There’s no drama or anything. He is just busy and a normal camera user.
  2. W

You can have it all*: Hasselblad V lenses, leaf shutters, ALPA body, 151 MP IQ4 back

Excellent content! I would like to know more about the shoulder shutter release adapter! I found it a bit awkward to reach for the shutter button on the Alpa lens when handheld. Would you please share the information on the SWA shoulder shutter cable adapter? thx
  3. W

New technical camera from Cambo

I read about the series of Actus mini articles and one thing still confuses me. If I have a Rodenstock/Schneider lens in Copal shutter without any lens plate, how do I connect the Actus lens plate with the lens then? Do I partially disassemble the lens and reassemble after introducing the Actus...
  4. W

Sony A7III, Batis 40mm F2

A7iii sold
  5. W

Sony A7III, Batis 40mm F2

Sony A7III, shutter count 1874. Clean and nice 10/10 condition. Box papers etc all included. Price $1590 shipped and PayPal'ed. CONUS 48 states only. NYC local pick up is welcomed. Also for sale: Batis 40mm F2. Condition 10/10. Box etc all preserved. Price $880 shipped and PayPal'ed. CONUS 48...
  6. W

Batis 40mm CF F2 like new for Sony E

bump, $900 and term holds
  7. W

Batis 40mm CF F2 like new for Sony E

Condition 10/10; not getting used at all thus the sale. Price $950 shipped via PayPal gift or Zelle. Add 3% for regular PayPal. CONUS 48 states only. NYC local pick up is welcomed. Thanks for viewing https://www.dropbox.com/s/ltm0ivg08ky4s2p/batis40.JPG?dl=0
  8. W

Schneider 135mm APO-SYMMAR MC for Linhof 612

Up for sale here is the dedicated Linhof 612 system Schneider 135mm f5.6 APO-SYMMAR MultiCoating lens. The optical elements is clean, operation is smooth without problem. I managed to take photos of this item in all directions so you can have a good idea about it. Everything in the photos will...
  9. W

ALPA Helvetar 43mm and back choice

Guess I will look for a film back anyway, as it looks compact and solid. If you read this and happen to have one to separate (the ALPA 6x9 manual-wind film back), please send me a pm. thx!
  10. W

Thanks Will! Besides color fringe, does the edge sharpness also inferior compared to traditional film usage? I also use a Linhof 612, and can get good results from the film. Although digitizing films can be cumbersome, if sharpness is a loss, then I would lean towards a 6x9 film back. Thank...
  11. W

Hello, I slowly gathered some components towards my first ALPA set. I'm now having some difficulty for the back choice. My lens is 43mm Helvetar, and I read it may have been designed to be used equally well on digital back or film back. I would like to ask from the experienced members here...