The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

Printer Epson SC-P800, ICC profiles for Epson paper, I doesn’t find

Hello I doesn’t find the ICC profiles for this combination. Can someone help me? (ICC profiles for Hahnemühle papers to find is very easy) Ragards Jochen
  2. S

Print, black and white, proof view

Hello I use CaptureOne and the Epson SC P800 printer. For color prints, I can select the respective ICC profile for printer/ paper in the proof view to roughly simulate the printout. I do not do this with black and white printing, because I then set color management via manage printer and set...
  3. S

Imageprint Black for BW pictures

Hello Has someone experience with this software and is it helpful for printing BW? At the moment I'm still using an Epson SureColor P800. Jochen
  4. S

Print not like screen

Hello I print this picture, see screenshot. There are big difference between paper and screen. The sky of print is without blue color and darker. The sky is more grey. I don't see the bright and airy sky and background in the print. The background with snow and bushes and forests are without...
  5. S

Printer Epson SureColor P800 Setting Paper Thickness & Platen Gap

Hey I print six paper with the setting 1 to 6. I use PhotoRag Metallic 340 g/qm from Hahnemühle and Colormanagement with the ICC profile from Hahnemühle. I don't see difference between settings yet. Maybe bad eyes? Which influence have this setting. Is this picture appropriate to see...
  6. S

Epson Sure Color P-800. Single sheet feeder. Paper type

Hello What is the technical reason that I cannot select the paper type "Velvet Fine Art" or other for paper source: single sheet feeder? I print some thicker paper via this sheet without problems. I know that I can use the this paper type or other using Front manual feed tray. Jochen Edit...
  7. S

Print comparison with macOS printer drivers and Imageprint and Mirage

Hello Have someone test this combination and see difference on paper? Jochen
  8. S

Does someone use the App Hahnemühle

Is the App helpful? Today I install it after some trouble. Hahnemühle have eliminates some mistakes today. https://app.hahnemuehle.com/Overview Jochen
  9. S

Print Fotos Typ of Paper Recommendation

Hello Is there a guide or recommendation on which photo paper I should print colored or black and white photos on? Motives? I would like to use papers from Hahnemühle in the future. I'm currently using an Epson SC P800. What papers do you use? Edit: Motifs include landscape, portrait and...
  10. S

Does someone know foto paper Bonjet

I have here some test package. But I don’t find the manufacture to install ICC profile and setting for Epson SC P800. Jochen
  11. S

Printing on Epson SC P800 Setting Paper

Hello I will test paper from PermaJet to compare to Hahnemühle. I have a matrix with different paper and type of media. I don't know what is Watercolor Radiant White. My printer has eight inks. (The left setting Epson Archival Matte is clear for me) Does someone know it? Jochen ( Germany)
  12. S

Analog Film SW ISO Evening Night

Hello Will soon participate in a workshop in Nuremberg. Time 20:00 to 24:00 In addition to my SL2, I would also like to shoot analog SW. What kind of film would be recommended; especially ISO? 400/ 800/ 1600? if such a thing still exists. Have no experience in this regard as I never used...
  13. S

PhaseOne XF with Film Back

Hello Is it possible to connect a film back to a current XFIQ350 instead of the digital back? Jochen
  14. S

CaptureOne. Transfer color settings to another photo

Hello In image A, I selected a range of colors with the eyedropper. From this created a mask. Then the image areas are deleted that are not relevant. Now I want to transfer this range of colors to image B. Question: Does this work? Jochen
  15. S

Need help Sinar F2 and PhaseOne IQ350

Hello In earlier times, I used a Sinar F2 for analog photography, among other things. Can I use it to connect a PhaseOne digiback IQ350? If so, please give me feedback on what I need. Thanks Jochen
  16. S

PhaseOne OneShot: AE Exposure Mode doesn’t work here

Hello I read in the manual: OneShot AE Exposure Mode The OneShot AE mode is a very useful feature when you work in Manual exposure mode and quickly need to switch the XF Camera to automatic exposure to get a shot. In essence, OneShot AE will turn on automatic exposure temporarily for the next...
  17. S

CaptureOne and LCC doesn’t work here

Hello Does the tool LCC Create and Apply including Dust Removal work for you? Have not used it for a while. However, have here CO21 under Ventura, which generally runs. Jochen
  18. S

Trouble with PhaseOne?

Should I ride a sick horse? Was thinking of upgrading from PO IQ3 50MP to PO IQ4 100MP. But after talking to local representative - yet - I am unsure. What do you think? Jochen (Germany)
  19. S

PhaseOne XFIQ350 What is AF Drive Manual

Hi I doesn’t found something in the English or German operating instructions. Can someone give me an explanation? The other Single and Continuous clear for me. Jochen
  20. S

Focusing, especially DOF, with PO IQ350 and modern cameras

Since January 2019, I have also been using a Leica SL2. The setting of the depth of field is very comfortable with the SL2 in manual mode. Front focus, focus, back focus are displayed on the upper display, see screenshot. Questions: A) How is it with the IQ4 digital backs. Do they also have...