The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

Torres del Paine-Patagonia

Any recommendations for a 2-day itinerary in Torres del Paine national park.
  2. M

Traveling to Iceland

Please say hello to Zeynep
  3. M

Traveling to Iceland

Thanks much Vieri
  4. M

Traveling to Iceland

Hi Dave, Planning to take the XF body with Schneidxer 40 and 80 as back-up as it is more sealed. I do not want to carry much,I will take Rodenstock 40 ( Should I carry 90). What is the best way to rain cover the technical camera?
  5. M

Traveling to Iceland

I will be on a winter photo tour to Iceland. weather conditions unreliable. Any recommendations about the technical camera use in unfavorable conditions? thanks
  6. M

Overexposure IQ4 Live view

Hi Dave, My problem us number 2
  7. M

Overexposure IQ4 Live view

IQ4 Exposure Simulation with technical camera (Cambo WRS with Rodenstock 40) produces overexposed images. Anyone experiencing the same problem?
  8. M

Leica M 10 Monochrome

All done with no success
  9. M

Leica M 10 Monochrome

Brand new with less than 300 shots. Bought in DC, original boxes and invoice. Freezes frequently and causing a lot of problems. Not a reliable camera. Best offer
  10. M

Great Leica Service and Frustration!

I have recently bought a Leica M10 Monochrome and am on a long-time planned trip to Georgia. I have noticed that it freezes frequently especially on shooting continuous mode and no images recorded on the SD card. tried different cards with no succcess. I went to Leica store in Istanbul with no...
  11. M

FS: Profoto B10 OCF Flash Duo Kit * Price Drop *

Do you still have the kit? If so please e-mail pictures
  12. M

Leica SL Body and 24-90 SL

All included with original box and papers. Battery, charger, strap. Body in excellent condition, screens are protected with original Leica films.
  13. M

Leica SL Body and 24-90 SL

Leica SL body in mint condition like brand new 2100 USD Leica SL 24-90 Lens mint condition 3500 USD
  14. M

Leica SL 16-35 and 24-90 in mint condition for sale

Original boxes and papers. Used <100 shots, in perfect condition, 16-35 for $4400 24-90 for $3500
  15. M

Rodenstock HR 90 with Cambo lens panel

Looking for a Rodenstock 90 HR with Cambo lens panel