The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. FloatingLens

Hasselblad X-System Tilt-Shift Converter

I would like to understand the potential demand/acceptance for a new tilt-shift solution extending the versatility of the Hasselblad X-System. Based on previous Hasselblad products, this could be a new „XTS 1.5“ adapter with a 1.5 conversion factor, increasing the useable image circle of...
  2. FloatingLens

Affordable LF lenses for MFDB use (normal FOV, 50-70mm range)

What are the best options of vintage LF optics in the „normal“ range for use with modern CMOS 44x33mm backs (ie. CFV II 50c)? Not mandatory, but added bonus would be full 4x5 coverage for film use. Can the Grandagons 65 or 55 be used in their full (or restricted) image circle without concerns...
  3. FloatingLens

Focus on a special lens: Hasselblad Planar T* 3,5/100

In medium format photography, I am a big fan of the Hasselblad Planar T* 3,5/100. I've had two copies of the CF version so far. While both gave very good results at infinity, their performance at closer distances seemed lacking and did not reflect their general reputation as the jewel of the...
  4. FloatingLens

Use of Hasselblad 907X and XH Converter 0,8

Does anybody have first-hand experience with 907X and XH 0,8 converter? How does it pair to the HCD 4/28? The nice thing about this combination for landscape is HCD lenses have proper manual focus, which I prefer over the majority of XCD lenses for static subjects.
  5. FloatingLens

Follow-up on Hasselblad F/FE lenses: definitive guide to Planar 110 generations

This is a follow-up on the "Question about using Hasselblad F/FE lenses with a digital back" thread. The object is to capture a definitive list of any distinct production changes for the Planar 2/110 line of lenses for Hasselblad focal-plane shutter cameras. There are contradicting statements...
  6. FloatingLens

Exposure metering on CFV II 50c

In my opinion it would be of great help to have exposure measurement in live view (according to the selected metering mode) with the CFV II 50c digital also for manual 500 series bodies. I'd argue this to be more useful than the much debated live histogram. Of course, the back's 500 mode would...