The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. U

Sturdy Z9 & Z 600 mm TC!

Hi guys, I want to share my experiences with my Z9 & Z 600mm TC and the "security" of the QD system with Magpul QD Swivel Adapter: I've been using it for a good year now, many hours of use on the Kirk LP71 lens base with QD mounted on my Nikkor Z 600 TC and the Nikon Z9. Then yesterday it...
  2. U

QD - mount system & Magpul swivel adapter experiences

Hi guys, I want to share my experiences with the "security" of the QD system with Magpul QD Swivel Adapter: I've been using it for a good year now, many hours of use on the Kirk LP71 lens base with QD on my Nikkor Z 600 TC and the Nikon Z9. Then yesterday it happened: for no apparent reason...
  3. U

Leica SL2 / SL2s multi function handgrip HG-SCL6 boxed & like new

Due to a system change, I am offering my brand new looking multifunction handle for the Leica SL2. The handle shows no signs of wear, comes with the original packaging and still has the remaining guarantee from the German Leica dealer until November 2023. The Leica SL2 shown is not part of...
  4. U

Leica Vario Elmarit 24-90 in top condition, complete set with guarantee

Because of the system change, it is with a heavy heart that I am offering my fantastically rednering tack sharp Leica standard zoom 24-90, a really excelent performer, which is heavier and larger than the 24-70, but has some advantages over its "little brother" (24-70). Thanks to the larger...
  5. U

Leica SL Vario Elmarit 90-280 excellent full package

I am selling my Leica SL 90-280 mm because of a system change. The lens was purchased used in German photo shop in December 2022 and therefore still has a remaining guarantee until December 2023 (a copy of the invoice will be provided). There are only minor signs of wear (unavoidable due to use)...
  6. U

Leica M Summilux 21, 28, 35 Asph. FLE II; 50

I give up my Leica M-photography, so all of my lenses and some additional stuff are for sale: Summilux 21 Asph. F1,4 full set boxed, Leica UV protection filter, CLA 07/2021 perfect condition: 5000,- € Summilux 28 Asph. F1,4 full set, boxed, filter, no signs of use: 5.000,- € Summilux 35 Asph...
  7. U

Fun with MF images 2023

Hi guys - it seems, that nobody wants to start the new 2023 image thread, so I would like to start with my latest photos taken on a one week winter trip to Rondane National Park, Norway. One of my main aims was finding and photographing musk oxen and moose. Failing regarding musk oxen (spotted...
  8. U

Toyo 8x10 cut-film holders brand new in original box

Hi 8x10 shooters, here are probably the best 8x10 film holders on the market for sale, 4 holders in total, all in original box and never used. Ther are more film-holders on my photos, for sale are only 4.. Price: 200,- Euro each, shipping inside EU on buyers expense and risk. Located in...
  9. U

Sold: Schneider Kreuznach 80 mm Blue Ring Phase One

Due to getting the Mark II Version for sale: Phase One Schneider Kreuznach Blue Ring Lens 80 mm F2,8 in very good condition. No marks on glas or barrel, shutter and aperture work fine. Comes with front and rear cap. Located in Germany, Shipping inside EU can be arranged easily. Price: 750,- € +...
  10. U

Schneider Kreuznach Super Symmar XL 210 mm Copal 3

Rare wide-angle lens for 8x10 in excellent condition, optics without scratches, fungus, separation - see photos. Small dent backside of frontbarrel (see photos) Copal 3 shutter releases at all shutter speeds, times sound plausible. With front and back cover. Aperture free of oil, clicks into...
  11. U

Positive feedback for Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Everything great! Very nice and reliable colleague, fast processing and very friendly contact, thank you very much and all the best, Uli
  12. U

Schneider Kreuznach 35 mm LS Blue Ring Phase One

Selling privately due to switching to Rodenstock HR 32mm with my Cambo WRS... Schneider Kreuznach Blue Ring LS lens with lens hood and original packaging; 5 years old, registered on my name at Phase One. Glasses impeccable, without scratches, traces of cleaning or dust deposits. Manual focus and...
  13. U

SOLD: Phase One IQ3 100 Acromatic (only 625 actuations, original warranty 02/2023)

Because of upgrade to an IQ4 150 I sell my IQ3 100 Achromatic in top condition. Only 627 actuations! Original warranty until Feb. 2023. Back is registered at Phase One on my name and will be deleted after selling. Sensor like new, display protected with screen protector. With one battery and...
  14. U

SOLD: Phase One Schneider Kreuznach LS 75-150 mm Blue Ring mint

Hi, coming from an amateur photographer, this lens has never ever been used professionally, I think it has less than 100 actuations at all, used only indoor. The lens shows nearly no signs of use (see photos) glass and barrel perfect like brand new. Comes with warranty card (expired), front...
  15. U

Schneider Kreuznach Super Symmar XL lenses (150 & 210 mm) for sale in top condition

Hi guys, due to reduction of my large format camera and lens collection (see my other offers) I decided to sell my best and rarest lenses. Complete set of rare and excellent Super Symmar XL lenses: SS XL 80 mm: 1.250,- Euro SS XL 110 mm: 1850,- Euro SS XL 150 mm: 2.850,- Euro (SS XL 210 mm...
  16. U

positive feedback for Geoff

Positive feedback for Geoff from Chicago! (http://www.gigi-photos.com) Nice and friendly contact, perfect in every aspect.... Thanks a lot, Uli
  17. U

SOLD: Hasselblad Carl Zeiss Makro Planar 120 mm CFI top-mint boxed full set

Due reduction of my collection and lack of use: legendary Carll Zeiss lens for Hasselblad, works perfectly with digital backs as well. In like-new condition with no signs of use, complete papers incl. original invoice (2.200,- Euro), service card, UV-filter, front and rear cap, manual and...
  18. U

SOLD: Hasselblad 503 CW Kit with A12 & Planar CFE 80 mm Mint/Top-Mint boxed

Due to reduction of my collection and items I do not use enough: Hasselblad 503 CW kit with A12 (last version) and CFE 80 mm Planar (last version). The camera is in mint/top mint perfect condition, almost like new. You barley find a kit in same condition. Everything works perfectly, also like...
  19. U

SOLD: Hasselblad 500 CM complete kit with CF 50, 80, 150 and 2x A12 in EU

The classic in a classic set, that's all you really need ... Camera 500 CM with crank (last version) and exposure meter film transport wheel CF Planar 2.8 / 80 mm T * CF Sonnar 4/150 mm T * CF Distagon 4/50 mm T * 2x A12 magazine with matching-numbered film inserts, light-tight 2 straps /...
  20. U

SOLD - Phase One IQ3 100

Phase One IQ3 100 with manufacturer guarantee until 01/2022 with charger, cables, guarantee card and original Phase One case. The condition is very good, see photos, treated with care, no scratches on the housing, sensor lik new, 1 minimal scratch on the display (see also photos, depending on...