The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

Hasselblad 350/5.6 Superachromat plus 1.4x apo tele-converter in mint condition

Hello folks, I'm selling a Hassy 350/5.6 SA lens in mint condition. It has minimal signs of use, and the glass is flawless. The lens comes with the original leather bag and lens caps. The rare-to-find 1.4x apo teleconverter is also in mint condition, both optically and cosmetically, and...
  2. C

Schneider 120 Apo asph in mind condition

Hello folks, I'm now selling a Schneider 120 Apo Asph with a Copal 0 shutter and no mount. The rare-to-find lens is in extremely mint condition, comes with original packing and lens caps, and was never used in the field. The Glass is flawless and the shutter speed is accurate. I'm...
  3. C

naive question: is it possible to use mirrorless lens with digital back?

Hello, As the title says, is it possible to use a Nikon Z mount lens with a digital back such as CFV 50C (with a bellow tech camera)? My initial idea is to use the Nikon 58/0.95 with a 44x33 sensor and GFX or X2D is definitely not the answer due to flange distance. Thank you so much in...
  4. C

how to professionally remove Cambo mount?

Hello everyone, I just came across a lens in Cambo tilt swing mount. However, I plan to use the lens on a non-Cambo view camera, as a result, I don't need the mount at all. So what's the best way to remove the Cambo mount? Is this kind of service expensive? Thank you so much.
  5. C

Hassey V lens with mold… still worth buying

Hello, I’m offered a hassey 350SA with a relatively low price. The lens seems good but there’s some mold, which does not affect image quality. Do you think it’s still worth buying and owning? How much would it cost to have someone professionally remove the mold if possible?
  6. C

Importance of precision in modern digital photography?

Hello all, What's the disadvantage of using "old" 4x5, 6x9, and 8x10 cameras with modern digital backs? I remember people saying that legacy LF cameras don't have the precision for digital. Can anyone please elaborate on that? Thank you so much.
  7. C

adapting GFX 100S to Alpa with movement?

Hello, From the Alpa website, there's an adapter with which we can use GFX 100S as a "digital back" of Alpa. However, what's the limitation of this system, in addition to the lack of ability to focus at infinity for wide-angle lenses such as HR32, 43XL, etc? When using with longer lenses...
  8. C

For Sale: Alpa XY in extremely mint condition New Price!

Hello all, For some personal reasons, I have to sell my Alpa XY in mint condition. I got this machine from an authorized dealer early this year, and have never used it in the field. I just keep it on my shelf as a collective and regularly cleaned it with wipes. I'm located in New Jersey...
  9. C

WTB: Alpa 12 Pano

Hello everyone, I’m looking for an Alpa 12 Pano in good condition. Feel free to let me know if you have an extra one:) Thank you in advance.
  10. C

WTB: Schneider 120/5.6 Apsh. Digitar N lens

Hello, I'm looking for a Schneider 120/5.6 Asph. Digitar N lens. Either Cambo/Alpa/Arca mount is OK. Please feel free to DM me if you have one to sell. Thank you so much!
  11. C

Hassy V lens on tech camera+DB. anyone?

Hello, I'm wondering how much shift does it allow when using the Hassy V lens (for example, 40mm CFE IF) with tech camera+IQ digital backs? Anyone has tried this before? How's the image quality, compared to the Rodenstock lens? Thank you so much in advance.