The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. E

Seeking Advice on Lightroom Car Presets

Hey everyone, I've been experimenting with Lightroom presets lately, particularly for automotive photography. While I've found some great general presets, I'm on the hunt for ones specifically tailored to cars. Does anyone have recommendations for presets that enhance the vibrancy and...
  2. E

Seeking Recommendations for a Photographer

Hey everyone, I'm currently on the lookout for a skilled photographer for an upcoming event, and I'd love to hear your suggestions. Whether you've worked with a photographer recently or know someone whose work you admire, please share your recommendations. I'm particularly interested in...
  3. E

Headshot

Hello all. I could use a tip on how to match the skin from the headshot photo with the rest of the head and body of the character. I'm using a well lit photo with diffuse lighting and the software recognizes the face with no problem. Initially I'm selecting a RTL character, Gabriel I believe...
  4. E

Photography Agency Question

Hey everyone, I've been considering hiring a photography agency for an upcoming project, and I'm wondering if anyone here has recommendations or insights. What factors do you think are crucial when selecting a photography agency? I'm particularly interested in their portfolio, pricing...
  5. E

Good free photo editing programs

Hi, I am looking for the best free image editing programs out there (I want them to be completely free, not a trial or demo). I want to be able to edited RAW (.NEF) images taken by my Nikon D3400. I've heard that DaVinci Resolve is very good, but I can't seem to find a way to edit RAW files...
  6. E

Best settings for photos to photos

I am seeking better settings to try for swapping photo model A with photo model B. I have over 10k high quality, good lighting images for both. Currently I am unable to get any sharp or at least not quite blurry and passable image swaps using 128x128 inputs, dfaker model, batch size of 40, 4000...
  7. E

How to Remove ‘Filter By Brand’ from the Side Widget

Hey everyone. Please advise. I have several ‘Product Categories’ within the ‘Shop’ page. When I click on the different ‘Product Categories’ on the top hero image, the side filter widgets of each category is showing different ‘Filter’ options. 1. How can I remove only the ‘Filter By Brand’...
  8. E

Wedding Photo Booth recommendation

Hi all I'm getting married this September and currently hunting for a photobooth vendor. I recently went to the Canada's Bridal Show this weekend and was overwhelmed by the amount of vendors there but was not very satisfied with the quality of the prints. What I'm specifically looking for is an...
  9. E

Fujifilm FinePix XP80 question

What are the key features of the Fujifilm FinePix XP80 digital camera and how do they contribute to its durability and performance in outdoor and adventure settings? How does the camera's 16.4-megapixel CMOS sensor and 5x optical zoom lens allow for high-quality image capture? What shooting...
  10. E

Canon Selphy CP 1300 Terrible print quality for photos

Hello, Several minutes ago I unboxed a Canon Selphy CP 1300 which I bought from Amazon as a package together with a box of photo paper and ink cartridges by Bubprint. Tried printing US passport photos. The result was terrible. The image of the person is ok, but in the white background, there...
  11. E

Converting to Dye-Sublimation

So I just bought an Epson XP-6100 for its print to CD/DVD/Blu Ray feature and got it at a discounted price...I have heard and seen examples of something called dye-sublimation printing and have read general stuff from google searches that some Epson printers can be converted to it. The examples...