The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. E

WTB: Hasselblad 80mm Planar C or CF

Looking for a V mount Hassy 80mm f2.8. I am located in the US.
  2. E

BOUGHT Arca Swiss core 60

Does anyone have a spare Core 60 to sell?
  3. E

WTB: SK 80mm N Arca-swiss R tube

I have a SK 80mm N, I wonder does anyone want to sell the tube for mounting on Arca-swiss R?
  4. E

SK digitar 72mm L vs 80mm L vs 90mm N

I am looking for a Copal 0 lens to use with 60mp digital back at around 80mm focus lens. I notice the 3 lenses all have good reputation. I wonder what is the difference between them? It seems they all have 90mm image circle and very similar focus length.
  5. E

How do Nikkor M lens perform with a 60+MP digital backs

I am searching for some tele-focused lens for tech camera to work with digital back (I use P65+). I found the Nikkor M 200mm and 300mm to be tiny and promising. I wonder does anyone have experience using those Nikkor M film lens with a digital back and how do they perform?
  6. E

WTB: SK 35mm XL in R mount

As title, looking for a 35XL in Arca-Swiss R mount
  7. E

WTB: Arca Swiss R cold shoe adapter

Looking for the adapter that puts a cold shoe on Arca Swiss Factum.
  8. E

SK 47mm XL R mount mechanical problem

I just bought a 47mm XL in R mount, it seems the mount is not well aligned. I want to confirm whether this is how it supposed to be, or there are something wrong with this lens and I should return? When the lens arrives, I notice that the gap between the board and the mounting ring (not sure...
  9. E

SK digitar 47mm XL vs Rodenstock digital 45mm?

I wonder do anyone get a chance to compare those two side by side? What is the image quality difference? I am looking for a ~45mm lens with R mount. I can get a SK 47mm XL for $2000 USD, or convert my Rodenstock digital 45mm for $1000 USD. I have been ok with the image quality produced by the...
  10. E

Need help with tilt and focus calculation

I am trying to learn calculation based tilt and focus. I have been using GG, but I feel I am getting old and cannot nail it down with a DB, so I am trying to learn calculation based. Here is what I learnt and I need some help. I have a 60mp Phase one DB and 45mm lens. With those, I calculated...
  11. E

Found: Arca Swiss Factum

I am looking for a Factum with a good price (low $2000s range). I saw some are selling online, but the prices are high. I don’t have a good reference, just by searching at posts in this forum, it seems the price of Rm3di doesn’t change from 2019 to 2022. I only see one post about Factum in 2020...
  12. E

Is it possible to use a Copal 0 on Arca R-mount?

I don’t have Arca R system, mainly due to the expensive lenses available to Arca R. I am think if I can use a Copal 0, I can use some cheap lens. The Arca R lens look just like a Copal 0 on a circular board with thread. But I don’t find the “board” sold anywhere. I wonder is it not possible...
  13. E

Any camera supports tilting lens with <40mm flange distance?

I have been researching the options on wide angle lens and body to use with MFDB. I wonder whether there is any body supports tilting a lens with < 40mm flange distance such as a SK 35mm XL. Here is what I found, not sure whether I get it right: - RM3Di length is 40mm, not sure whether 35 XL...
  14. E

What cause under exposure shows pink lines in P45+?

There is a seller selling a P45+. However, the seller said the back shows some weird lines when under exposure as shown in the image. I wonder what could cause this and does this worth buying
  15. E

FS/FT: Hasselblad 50mm CFi f4

I bought this recently on eBay to use with Flexbody. However, I have modified the Flexbody to use copal 0 lenses, and hence I don’t need the Hasselblad lens anymore. Here is the original link of the item https://www.ebay.com/itm/284657864969 Looking to trade with a Canon 24mm TSE II or $1200 CONUS
  16. E

What is the distance from sensor to mount on a M-mount DB?

I am thinking of converting a V-mount camera into M-mount, due to the inventory of DB. I measured the distance from ground glass to mount on a V-mount ground glass. It is 3mm. I wonder what is that distance on a M-mount back. That will affect whether I can get correct flange distance when using...
  17. E

New Member cannot send PM?

I believe my account is from 2013, but I didn't login for a long time. When I login recently, I notice it becomes a new member and I cannot PM people. I wonder for what reason I cannot send PM, is there a way to fix it? When I click on member's username, I can only see follow and ignore...
  18. E

Hello from US

I have been on the forum since 2013. But didn’t login for a few years until recently. However, I don’t know why my account is shown as new member. I guess I need to intro here :) I started with Canon 5D II when it just came out, then got sold in Leica family and did some street photography in...
  19. E

What is the max speed of leaf Aptus with Hasselblad lenses?

I just got a Leaf Aptus II and Hasselblad 50mm CFi. When I tested the combination with a sync cable connecting the lens and the digital back, I noticed that the shutter speed can only goes to 1/30. If I use 1/60, the digital back will get a black image. I wonder is this expected?