The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

Strange behavior of Hasselblad XCD 45P on X1D II at widest aperture

Just wanted to post the result: The lens came back today from Hasselblad and is fully working again. Unfortunately there was no report, so I don't know the exact cause of the faulty behaviour. But I was really impressed by the service from Hasselblad. It took only 12 days getting the lens back...
  2. P

Yes the lens is now at Hasselblad for repair. It is still under warranty, so repair will be for free. Hope they won't need 3 month for a lens repair like Fujifilm, when I needed there service the last time
  3. P

Fun with the Hasselblad 907x

Thank you, I have been contact with Hasselblad and sent the lens in for repair. Gladly it is still under warranty.
  4. P

Yes, it happens only, when you start with f4. Any other aperture setting works fine with all shutter speeds. f4 also, as long as you took at least one picture with any other aperture setting. Don't think it's the shutter, because underexposure would mean shorter shutter speeds and the shutter is...
  5. P

Only H-Lenses with the adapter, no other XCD lens. It does not happen with the H-Lenses.
  6. P

No, it is as long as you start with f4 and don't take at least one picture with another aperture setting. I don't think, it is really a mechanical problem. I already reached out for Hasselblad today but all they told me, is to send the lens in. I actually wanted to avoid this and hoped for a...
  7. P

Yes, almost :) You start the camera and you want to take a picture at f4 and with a higher shutter speed. Images are way underexposed (although they should have been exposed correct). Switch to any other aperture once, take a picture and then go back to f4 with the exact settings as in the...
  8. P

Hi, I noticed a strange behaviour of my XCD 45P on my X1Dii body. If you take the first picture after starting up the camera at f4 and with shorter shutterspeeds (roughly from 1/400 up to 1/2000) the resulting picture is 2-3 stops underexposed, although the settings would lead to a technical...
  9. P

Private Messages

Thank you all!
  10. P

Private Messages

Thank you! Unfortunately this button isn't shown to me (seems also I'm not the only one with this problem). Could it be, that it is not available for new members, unless they waited some time or wrote some posts?
  11. P

New Member cannot send PM?

Hi, I have the same problem. I'm new and don't see any "start conversation" button Thank you for help Christian
  12. P

Private Messages

Hi, I'm new to this site and have a question: How can I start a conversation with a other member or send a personal message? Thank you Christian
  13. P

Fun with the Hasselblad 907x

Hi Vincent, unfortunately I have exact the same problem with my XCD 45p and a X1D II. Did you eventually solve the problem? I don't think it's a hardware issue, because exposures up to 1/2000 are correct at f4 as long as you took one picture before at any other aperture and then setting it...