The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

stiff Cambo sliding back

I got a Cambo sliding back--everything seems in great condition except sliding it is very stiff, like its lubricated with 50 year old Agfa grease. (if you've never owned and tried to focus an old Agfa Billy you probably don't get the reference...) I'm not sure the best solution except maybe...
  2. A

film lenses on digital view camera

To begin--I ended up with a CCD Leaf Credo 40. I really wanted to find a CMOS based back based on my previous thread, but I couldn't justify the cost for something that I didn't know would work for me. The back arrived yesterday, and I took a couple shots from my porch just to make sure...
  3. A

chinese back adapters?

has anyone used the cheap Jieying back adapters available on eBay? Do they place the sensor at the same location as the factory ground glass? the options are close to or over $1k for the Linhof official adapter vs $200 for a Jieying. (I bought a jieying adapter some years ago, but that was to...
  4. A

live view on a CCD

I've been considering getting a digital back for my Linhof TK S23--I'm a 99% film and 80% view camera shooter at the moment so this is a bit new to me. I also don't have the budget most of you seem to have so I'm looking used at the low end of the spectrum. After much thought, I'm thinking...