The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. jecxz

Hasselblad Closes NJ Office

Hasselblad is closing its NJ Service Office https://www.hasselbladdigitalforum.com/index.php?topic=8257.0 Over the years I have received excellent service from Hasselblad. The most recent, perhaps 2 years ago, my HC100 was rapidly repaired and shipped back. Hasselblad NJ has supported my...
  2. jecxz

Some recent GFX100[S] images Ver. #2

Following the lead of @Ed Hurst (thank you)... below are a few GFX100 or GFX100S photopgrahs that I made: If you'd like to see more: https://www.derekjecxz.com/recent If you have any questions, please ask.
  3. jecxz

GFX100 Struggles

I'm struggling with a few issues with my new GFX100. I do not mean to complain, this is an incredible camera. I recently learned the GFX100 does not have a Profiles option like other cameras do. I'm quite disappointed. The Save User Settings option only saves a few things and for a camera with...
  4. jecxz

Need GFX100 Setup Help

Hi Guys, I could use some help; I have a particular way of working and need the camera to work my way. I have finished reading the manual and I cannot get the setup answers that I need. Here is how I want the camera to operate and thank you in advance for your setup guidance. 1. Front dial for...
  5. jecxz

Medium Format Insurance

Hi guys, happy summer to everyone! I thought there was an insurance thread but I cannot find it so I'm asking for your experience on the matter. My current insurance company for my MF gear has increasingly added more and more exclusions; their latest: damage from silica is now excluded. Silica...
  6. jecxz

Going Aluminum

I visit this forum to keep up to date on what other medium format photographers are doing and in turn I want to share what I've been up to for the past several months... I've been printing photographs on aluminum (I call them Aluminums) in preparation for a solo exhibition that I have September...
  7. jecxz

Hasselblad @ 800mm

This post is duplicative of my post @ http://www.hasselbladdigitalforum.com and I thought I'd share my results here. I've been testing the Hasselblad HTS over the past several months and I am extremely happy with the results. While I do not use it all the time, I find it to be a necessary part...
  8. jecxz

Ice Hole Fishing

Some of you may have seen a few of my ice hole fishing photographs from the Fun with MF images thread. A few of you suggested putting together a series of them and that was a good idea (thanks!). Please take a look, the 14 photographs are located at the below link; just click the Ice Hole...