The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. manouch shirzad

FS: Nikon 35/1.4G, USA, LNIB

Nikon 35/ 1.4 G, USA, LNIB. SN: 604xxx It is a LNIB full USA model complete with all original hood, caps and paperwork. Purchased at the end of Aug.2012 from Jack, made a few test to find the micro focus for my D800 but never used the lens. It’s a great lens for low light and excellent AF. I...
  2. manouch shirzad

A very nice gadget for D800

For the last few months I have been trying quite unsuccessfully to figure out a way to use certain features of my Nikon D800E. If you have ever tried to shoot time lapse pictures, use the time delay or exposure bracketing, you may know what I mean. Sometimes even the most simple tasks seem...
  3. manouch shirzad

Tribute in Light

Hello friends. On this somber day where we commemorate the ninth anniversary of the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center, New York City will be aglow in the now annual presentation of "Tribute In Light". According to the Municipal Art Society of New York website, Tribute in Light is...