The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. sjg284

WTB: Leica M5

Looking for an M5, user condition don't really care about cosmetics. Just needs good optics/mechanics/electronics.. Looking to downgrade my digital M kit for a year or so for liquidity reasons, and thought an M5 would be fun...
  2. sjg284

HK shops for Leica

Read a couple guides.. But looking for some recommendations from travelers here I trust :-) Also curious what the going rate for an SL new/used is. thx!
  3. sjg284

FS: Leica 75mm f2 Summicron APO 6bit coded

Lightly used though shows some wear. USPS Priority shipped within US, payment via Paypal, $2050 total. Excellent condition. A few usage marks on barrel. The most visible one is highlighted in red in photo #4. Really only visible on close inspection, it does not show much wear. Optics and...
  4. sjg284

FS: Sony/Leica Accessories

Just clearing out some unused accessories.. All prices are including Paypal & USPS shipping. Discount for multiple items. 1) Sony NP-FW50 for A7* series cameras used in a 3 battery rotation for a year $30 2) Neewer wired remote & intervalometer for A7* series cameras lightly used a few times...
  5. sjg284

FS: Zeiss Batis 25mm for Sony FE

This lens is ~2 months old, actually been sitting in the drawer all April. Can't tell it from a new lens. Honestly I had a long-standing pre-order that the dealer would not let me out of and ended up taking this lens just to get my money out of the dealer. I have a Leica Q on the way and the...
  6. sjg284

Leica Finger Loop for Handgrip M/Q/X - Size S

Looks like new, bought it and tried it for a few days. Wasn't quite what I needed ergonomically, it's worth a shot if you have the grip on your M/Q/X already. No box or packaging included. Includes all paypal and shipping costs. All-in $70
  7. sjg284

Anyone doing some video with A7rII - Loxia, Batis, other?

Curious if there's others on this site that are 90/10 stills/video. In stills-land, I've always been more of a Leica shooter. So I am into fast, manual focus primes.. 50mm, a bit of 35mm. Doing video, I am much less comfortable with what lens to choose.. I lean wider for video.. 24-28 felt...
  8. sjg284

FS: Sony FE lenses 28mm, 24-70mm

For sale, both in mint condition. All original packaging and accessories included, plus MRC UV filter. HOWEVER the 24-70mm is missing it's hood, as I've misplaced it somewhere. Prices include USPS Priority shipping, paid for via Paypal FE28/2.0 - $350 FE24-70/4.0 - $700 FE28 FE24-70...
  9. sjg284

FS: Leica X 113 Silver

Mint condition ~6 month old camera. Used over the summer while I had a hand injury restricting me to very light cameras only. Camera is great, I just have too much gear presently. Includes an extra battery. Original box, all accessories and packaging are included. Looking to do $1400 all-in...
  10. sjg284

FS: Wanderlust Travelwide Standard 90mm

For those that might have missed the kickstarter.. It has finally arrived, I have it still in original shipping box it arrived in this week. Unfortunately in the time since I ordered, I stopped using film and no longer have the lens & film holder in the house. Really just looking to find it a...
  11. sjg284

Electronic shutter release / timer for M 240?

So I have been dabbling with time lapse over in Sony land. I have a cheapo Neewer brand remote, so I can set the camera shutter to 2 seconds, remote interval to 3 seconds.. hit go, and just let it run for a while. Now Leica has the classic mechanical shutter release so it is compatible with...
  12. sjg284

Leica Visoflex Typ 020 EVF for Leica T / Leica X 113

For sale, a barely used but useful accessory for your Leica kit. Compatible with Leica T as well as Leica X Type 113 This is the Visoflex 020 EVF. Mint condition, used maybe 5 times. Going back to a compact form for my X and using my Sony for EVF work. Take a look at the photos and please...
  13. sjg284

FS: Sony A7s

For sale a well cared for Sony A7s, in box with all original accessories. Camera is in excellent condition, as the photos show. For full disclosure I will note there is 1 very tiny dot on the LCD cover toward the bottom right. I never noticed it until cleaning the camera before sale. I took...
  14. sjg284

Leica X 113 - Visoflex 020 GPS help

I've had the X about 3 weeks, and the EVF for the last few days. So far I have been unable to get a GPS signal of any sort. I have gone out of my way to be outdoors with the camera, with clear sky views for extended periods (over 15min) on multiple occasions, in multiple locations, and so far...
  15. sjg284

FS: Leica 35mm f1.4 Summilux ASPH (6 bit)

For sale, I have a Model 11874 Leica Summilux ASPH 35/1.4 lens Has been 6 bit coded aftermarket Condition: Optically and mechanically excellent, no flaws to speak of. Great glass, clicky aperture, smooth focus. Cosmetically, you can see in the photos: Typical paint wear - a bit on aperture...
  16. sjg284

FS: Zeiss ZM Biogon 25mm f2.8 for Leica M

For sale is a lens I'm having a hard time parting with, but is not used enough and needs a good home. Doing a bit of spring cleaning as I lighten my kit both metaphorically and literally (hand injury, only shooting Leica X right now for weight reasons). Lens is in VERY GOOD to EXCELLENT shape...
  17. sjg284

FS: Leica M3 DS in tan leather

For sale is a user body M3 Dual/Double Stroke in custom tan leather Condition - I've used it a few years happily, it is a user body, not perfect. You can see many photos taken with it here - my flickr M3 photos Please see photos for an idea of condition: - Top plate chrome brightness between...
  18. sjg284

FS: Phigment Leica-NEX adapter (with focus assist)

This is a great NEX adapter to use your Leica lenses on NEX (APS or Fullframe A7 series). https://www.phigmenttech.ca/lmnex/index.php?page=product&product_id=7 I am selling for $200 USD including fees&shipping, and adding front & rear caps to protect the adapter when not in use. This adapter...
  19. sjg284

Video - who's dabbling?

The initial excuse for buying the A7s (when I already have a full Leica M240 kit) was video.. low light was the bonus. As a stills guy I've found video even more challenging than expected.. from shooting to post processing, etc. So curious - any other stills people drawn into video with the A7...
  20. sjg284

Sony Warranty Service

I have an RX100ii which I have been on the fence about sending in. The USB port no longer works, which I'd only use for SD card DL & battery charging. Both of these are better handled out-of-camera (SD card reader in macbook + separate charger). I waited until after the holidays to send in the...