The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

What is the latest firmware version of the A7RII

Just wondering
  2. D

Nikon 24-70 f2.8 G & D810

Nikon 24-70 f2.8 G purchased new From Henrys in Canada on March 19/2015 Lens is a very sharp copy. Comes with the lens, box and everything that came in the box as well as a copy of the bill of sale. Please check my feedback, I take care of my gear $1400 US funds, includes paypal Nikon D810...
  3. D

Zeiss 135mm f/2 Apo Sonnar ZF.2 Nikon $1395US

Zeiss 135mm f/2 Apo Sonnar T* ZF.2 Nikon Mount. in excellent condition. Lens comes with everything that came in the box and the box. Paypal included Sorry I have a Nikon end cap o, will see if I can find the Zeiss end cap This lens is SUPER sharp with the Zeiss colors, selling to fund some Sony...
  4. D

Logging in

Hi guys every time I open GetDPI my user name and password is gone even though I check remember. Using a Mac with Safari if that matters, what am I doing wrong? :facesmack:
  5. D

Gitzo Tripod Failed Again

Well my tripod failed again tonight and almost cost me $7000 worth of my gear, leg came right off. This is the second leg to fail this one even worse. Gitzo did not warranty my last repair and it cost me $300 Not sure why this one failed but I hope Gitzo will come good! This tripod cost me...
  6. D

Found: Nikon 24mm 1.4

Looking to buy a Nikon 24mm 1.4mm in excellent condition and sharp, must have original bill of sale, would be great to have one from Canada but will look at all options. Dan
  7. D

FT or FS Nikon and Zeiss Lenses

Changing up my lineup so the following lens will be for trade or for sale. Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8 $1475 Nikon 35mm f/1.4 (Sept 24th/2012) $1475 Zeiss Distagon T* 21mm F/2.8 ZF.2 Distagon (April 19th/ 2012) $1550 This is the lenses I am looking to trade for: Nikon 24mm 1.4 Nikon 85mm 1.4 G...
  8. D

MacbookPro With Thunderbolt Monitor and CS6

For the love of god how the hell to you get the dual display? With CaptureOne Pro and LR4 it's easy but damn if I can figure how to get it to work with my Macbook Pro With Retina display and the 27" thunderbolt and CS6 with dual display. :banghead: For now I am mirroring displays in...
  9. D

WTB: Nkon 35 f/1.4G

Want to buy a 35 f/1.4G in excellent condition and must have the original bill of sale, would prefer from Canada so I don't have to pay the taxes when bringing it across the border but if the price is right that is OK Dan
  10. D

Nikon D800 Excellent Condition(Can)

I am only sticking with one camera for now so this almost new D800 with a little over 2700 actuations has to go. Everything that came in the box is included, will upload pictures shortly. I have the original bill of sale purchased from the Camera Store in Calgary Al. Price is $2700 Canadian
  11. D

All My Pentax 645 Gear

Item for Sale All My Pentax 645 Gear Asking Price Various Item Location Sarnia, Ontario (Canada) Item Description I am selling the remainder of my Pentax 645D gear, body has been sold as well as a few lenses. Here is what is left. 645 D FA 645 55mm f2.8 (mint) $1100.00 (box and caps ) 645 A...
  12. D

Pentax 150MM 2.8 FA for 645D

Pentax 150MM 2.8 FA for 645D Pentax SMC 150MM 2.8 FA in excellent condition for 645/D. No box, come with lens hood. $525 including Paypal, excellent feedback on Fred Miranda Dan Bellyk
  13. D

FS: Gitzo GT1531 and a RRS BH-30 Pro

Gitzo GT1531 and a RRS BH-30 Pro with B2-mAS screw-knob clamp tripod and bullhead were only used for a few trips and thats it, purchased from RRS last year in Aug and paid $921.27. Paypal is included Price: $595.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
  14. D

Nikon D3X $5900

Nikon D3X in excellent condition with 13,020 actuations, this is also listed on Fred Miranda were I am a regular as well you can check my feedback. Reason for sale is I purchased the Pentax 645D and need to pay the bills. Camera was recently in for a checkup and cleaning with Nikon Canada as I...
  15. D

Metz mecablitz 58 AF-2 TTL work with 645D

Does anyone know if this flash will work with the 645D? Thanks Dan