The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

FS: Alpa / Schneider APO-Digitar f5.6 120mm N in COPAL 0

Offered here is a very good/excellent condition, 1 owner, Alpa 120mm APO-Digitar mounted for Alpa 12 cameras in Copal 0. I have used this lens sparingly since new and the shutter is in very good condition. The glass, aperture blades, and general condition is very good to excellent. No fungus or...
  2. J

FS: Alpa / Schneider Apo-Digitar f5.6 72mm L COPAL 0 with Box and Accessories

Offered here is an excellent condition, 1 owner, Alpa 72mm L Apo-Digitar mounted for Alpa 12 cameras in Copal 0. I have used this lens sparingly since new and the shutter is in very good condition. The glass, aperture blades, and general condition is very good to excellent. No fungus or flaws in...
  3. J

FS: ALPA HR ALPAGON 4.0/40mm FPS Mount with Adapter

Hi There cgastelum & s5l! Sorry I thought I had posted this as sold. My apologies!
  4. J

FS: ALPA HR ALPAGON 4.0/40mm FPS Mount with Adapter

Good Evening! Offered here is an excellent condition ALPAGON HR 40mm lens for ALPA. It's mounted in the FPS camera mount but also includes the adapter to mount it on any other Alpa body (XY, MAX, PLUS, SWA, WA, TC, STC, etc). This lens is mounted in a COPAL 0 shutter which was just serviced by...
  5. J

FS: ALPA Digital Back Adapter for PHASE ONE 190.030.012

Offered here is a very good condition Alpa digital back adapter plate to mount a Phase One digital back on an Alpa 12 series camera body. This is the MK i version I think (it's not labeled as anything else so I assume it's the first one) and it comes with the shim kit. I bought this in 2008. The...
  6. J

FS: ALPA Spirit Level 400.120.010

Offered here is a used, but very good condition Alpa Round Spirit Level for use with the Alpa 12 camera system. This can be used on the Alpa 12 TC, SWA, MAX, XY, STC, Plus, and FPS which is what I used it for. It threads in to the accessory mounts on the edges of these cameras. It comes with the...
  7. J

DT's IQ4 Tech Camera Test Teaser

Wow Doug, that’s amazing! Love to test out the new back. What are the file formats that are available on the new back? 16bit? 14bit?, etc How large are the RAWS?
  8. J

Anyone using the *new* Canon T/S lenses on MF yet?

I can report that the 50 and 90 cover the sensor for full frame MFDBs (100MP Phase One) but the 135 does not fully cover. In regard to sharpness, the 50 and 90 and about the same in sharpness and usable movement (5-7mm WITH LCC Correction) as the 24 and 17. Very usable and excellent flare...
  9. J

FS: Phase One DF+ Body / 80mm LS Lens / P1 Case & Accessories

Selling my Phase One DF+ Kit that I got when I bought my IQ260 back. No back included here, but everything else. Kit includes DF+ body and all caps and strap. 80mm Leaf Shutter SK Lens, which is crazy sharp, with original caps Also includes Phase One hard rolling case, 2 rechargeable batteries...
  10. J

FS: ALPA Schneider f5.6 47mm APO-Digital XL Lens

ALPA Schneider f5.6 47mm APO-Digital XL Lens Great condition. Glass is perfect! Minor marks on metal around front element from LCC captures (I use an oversized filter and hang it from the barrel). Shutter serviced 18 months ago by Century Optics and works great. Very sharp lens and works well...
  11. J

FS: ALPA SWA, 23mm, 32mm, Lens Shades and Viewfinder

All sold except for D1 Lens shade which is the rectangular one for the 32HR Also now for sale, the Alpa Schneider 47XL Digital. Great condition. Shutter serviced 18 months ago and works great. Very sharp lens and works well with 100MP backs. Small and lightweight too! $2700 plus shipping and...
  12. J

FS: ALPA SWA, 23mm, 32mm, Lens Shades and Viewfinder

Hi Group: I am parting with some Alpa gear. See listings below and I can send photos if you want to see anything in more detail. SWA with Rosewood Handles, very good condition with box, has hole where wake up cable goes: $3200 32HR Short Barrel with 17mm T/S adapter, excellent condition with...
  13. J

new Canon Tse lenses and big sensor?

Thats interesting. However I think what I am seeing is internal veiling flare, not just flare from external sources. Kindly let me know what you know about the recoating options. I do also see tons of flare from nearby light sources. Is that the flare you are referring to? I'm surprised Alpa has...
  14. J

Cambo Schneider 72mm L f/5.6 APO-Digitar

Rock solid lens, buy with confidence! I use it with Alpa and its great.
  15. J

new Canon Tse lenses and big sensor?

Hello Dan: I just recently switched to using the 17 and 24 TSE on an Alpa FPS as a solution to the flare bound 23 and 32HR lenses. I find the Canon's quite sharp. They do loose a lot at the edges, but I am thinking more of cropping into them with the 100MP sensors anyway. In comparison the HR...
  16. J

WTB: Alpa FPS Contax Shift Adapter

Hello: I am looking for an Alpa Contax Shift adapter for the FPS camera. They have recently discontinued this item and replaced it with a fixed adapter. Thanks!
  17. J

IOS 7 and Capture Pilot

Thanks Matt! That's good news. I'm hoping it works better than in IOS 6.
  18. J

IOS 7 and Capture Pilot

Hello: Does anyone know if Capture Pilot is IOS 7 compatible? Trying to verify some of my most important apps before I upgrade. Thanks!