The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

Phase One IQ4 series. Much more than resolution.

I have IQ 3 100 as well. I have tested 240L BR with IQ180 vs Sony 90mm macro with A7R2. The result was suprising. IQ shows more details but the Sony had equal sharpness for less than $1000 lens. Thats why im not sure if Phase lens can support 150mp
  2. D

Phase One IQ4 series. Much more than resolution.

Can someone provide Blue ring LS's lens resolution lp/mm? I have not seen any info in the web whether or not Phase lens can actually deliver resolution over 100mb. Now that 150mb is out Phase one please show us whether your lens are capable to match the sensor. Thanks
  3. D

Schneider Kreuznach LS lens vs Schneider Kreuznach LS "Blue Ring" Fairy Tale

Re: Schneider Kreuznach LS lens vs Schneider Kreuznach LS "Blue Ring" Fairy Tale Hi All, When the first BR lens was announced, it specifically said it has resolution beyond 100mp. I have not seen that tag line anymore in phase website. If BR has the same optical as the LS which was released...
  4. D

Alternative source for Phase One 3400mah Batteries?

I found Identical battery for my IQ180 in Singapore for about S$15 each. They have 7.2 V/ LI Ion 3400mAh/24.5 WH, item number CAM3101 S$ 23.07. I only email about the new 3400, I send them a photo of IQ 3 100 battery, i don't know if it is identical. Their contact and email...
  5. D

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Halo Steven. I love this image. Can you tell me where is it? I will be in USA this fall, would you mind telling what national park will give similar image? I love how the trees have a lot of density. Thank you
  6. D

XF trigger for Broncolor Siros L HS feature

Hi Doug, I bought the Siros L and RFS 2.2 Sony mount today. Sony has an adapter to normal shoes that I may be able to use with my XF. I still have profoto air receiver that I can use with XF. 1/1600 is not that bad as MF offer much shallower DOP anyway. What other wirelss trigger have the...
  7. D

The reason I want to try HS is to have shallow DOF on location. Thanks
  8. D

Hi All, I am planning to buy Siros L with the RFS 2.2 trigger for Sony. I have Sony A7R3 and XF body and I found out the sony mount will not work in the XF. Which trigger should I use with the XF to enable HS function? Leaf shutter provides 1/1600 sync speed, but I hear HS can give 1/8000...
  9. D

Phase One IQ3 100MP 'Achromatic or IQ3 100MP Trichromatic?

Hope someone can give comparison samples between Trichromatic and IQ3 100. Just wondering how much improvement as we have PS to fix color and it is relative to our eyes as well. Thanks
  10. D

New HAP-2

Hello, Have anyone try the new hardware update? Will this provide more focus point than the original one? I need more focus points to be able to focus on the talent face in full body. Im a bit pissed becoz when the xf comes they introduce the honeycomb af with free update to make it better and...
  11. D

9V power supply replacement.

Halo, I lost my power supply adaptor, does anyone have any recommendation for 3rd party replacement? I dont want to buy one for $49. I will be in big battery store in Singapore next week and they should have one. What specificatiom do i need? Thanks
  12. D

Anyone having problems with their XF?

Halo All, I have another troubleshoot questions for xf n 3 100: 1. When the xf idle for a few min and i press the shutter, there is a delay before the body lcd turn on when i half press the shutter. Can i get rid of this delay? 2. Xf n 3 100 is on, thetered to c1. Turn off the xf for some...
  13. D

What's on your XF feature request list ?

Hi All, I have another troubleshoot questions for xf n 3 100: 1. When the xf idle for a few mins and i press the shutter, there is a delay before the lcd turn on when i half press the shutter. Can i get rid of this delay? 2. Xf n 3 100 is on, thetered to c1. Turn off the xf for some time, come...
  14. D

Big Hasselblad anouncement on the 22nd.

Hope it will compatible with E mount Sony via adapter. It will be more attractive
  15. D

What's on your XF feature request list ?

Halo, I just tried focus stacking for the first time today. I dont use AF because the idea of moving the camera again after I lock my composition and level is just to cumbersome. So in manual mode i look into the viewfinder to find longest distance subject which is usually at infinity, then...
  16. D

Best DIY focus trim method

In the end i just download pattern and it seems to work with the 45° angle. All of my lenses sit on +50 now. Thanks all
  17. D

IQ3 100MP owners/users impressions

Hi All, I am sorry but have to ask for troubleshooting in this thread about IQ 3. I suspect focus mask is not accurate with my new 3 100. As you can see in the test image, the foreground which out of focus still have some green mask. The tree also has the most mask although it is not sharp...
  18. D

Best DIY focus trim method

Hallo All, I need to calibrate my XF/3100 focus trim and there are many method in the internet. Have anyone try the moire method describe here: AF microadjustment for the 1Ds mark III, 1D Mk3, 5D Mk2, 7D, 1D X autofocus - What is the best way to micro-adjust a camera body to a particular...
  19. D

FS: Phase One Vertical Grip + Profoto Air Receiver

grip is now $450. Thanks
  20. D

FS: Phase One Vertical Grip + Profoto Air Receiver

WTS Phase One Vertical Grip, with L bracket, strap, 1 battery and original box, in a good condition. Rarely use. $550 WTS Profoto Air receiver /w box, user guide, etc, except the sync cables $120 I will ship globally, payment with paypal. Shipping 50-50. PM me for more information or email...