The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. symbolphoto

Elinchrom Quadra Set Plus Extras!

Hello All, i have an Elinchrom Quadra A head kit available. It comes with everything you need for easily portable lighting wherever you can imagine. It comes with the following items: Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Hybrid RX Lead-Gel Battery EL10407.1 B&H ($1599) Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Snappy EL19286...
  2. symbolphoto

Elinchrom Quadra Set Plus Extras!

Hello All, i have an Elinchrom Quadra A head kit available. It comes with everything you need for easily portable lighting wherever you can imagine. It comes with the following items: Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Hybrid RX Lead-Gel Battery EL10407.1 B&H ($1599) Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Snappy EL19286...
  3. symbolphoto

Elinchrom Quadra Set Plus Extras! (Smoking Deal!)

Hello All, i have an Elinchrom Quadra A head kit available. It comes with the following items: Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Hybrid RX Lead-Gel Battery EL 10407.1 ($1599) Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Snappy EL 19286 B&H Photo Video ($34) Elinchrom Head Extension Cable for Ranger Quadra (32.8') EL ($126)...
  4. symbolphoto

Ultimate Wedding Thread 1 (Lexar Workflow, Canon, Thinktan etc.)

Ultimate Wedding Thread 1 (Lexar Workflow, Canon, Sandisk etc.) Item 1. Lexar WorkflowSet CF and SD ingestion system. Hello All, this has been my workflow hardware for the last 2 years. All blazing fast USB3/Thunderbolt and it's modular so you can switch it between CF and SD based on the...
  5. symbolphoto

Wedding Photography Special (Canon, THinkTank, RRS, HoldFast.)

Canon 14MM 2.8 II Lens The best wedding venue lens. Old Churches, hope modern locations, this lens has it all. Some brassing on the edges, to be expected. Comes with Box, Warranty Card, Pouch, and caps. Has seen some use, but very clean. Front and rear elements are perfect, not a stratch...
  6. symbolphoto

Quality Gear, Canon, RRS and Elinchrom

Item 1 Canon 5DMKIII Body. Price: $1,900.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks Shipping instructions: USPS PRIORITY TO CONUS Hello All, i have a 5DMKIII body for sale. It has seen some usage, by a professional wedding photographer for 4 years. Shutter...
  7. symbolphoto

FS: Fuji X-Pro1 Mint with case

Hello All, I have a Fuji X-Pro1 body here for sale. Unit is mint, has less than 300 clicks on it. Have original receipt, box, warranty card and box candy. Unit is mint and well taken care of. Review: Ummm. Maybe. Ummm. Yes. :: Fuji X-Pro 1 Review • Photography By Zack Arias Also includes...
  8. symbolphoto

Fuji XF35 1.4 mint

Trade: 18-55 Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: USPS priority. Ships from Boston. Have only used this lens a handful of times. Probably under 30. Mint condition, includes box, all paperwork etc.. Price includes USPS priority shipping and paypal fees.
  9. symbolphoto

FS: CONUS: Canon 5D MKII

I have a used 5DMKII here. I'll upload some pics later this week. It was sent through CPS late last year as per my annual CPS clean and check. So it's in good order. The camera has been used by a professional. So those seeking perfection in a 4 year old camera, look elsewhere. It's not...
  10. symbolphoto

FS: 7D (CONUS)

Price: $950.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: USPS priority to CONUS only. $25. I also have a 7D with very little mileage on it. It was my backup, backup camera. Probably less than 2k frames through it. Has tiny scratches on...
  11. symbolphoto

FS: 5DMKII (CONUS)

Price: $1,225.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks Shipping instructions: USPS priority to CONUS only. I have a 5DMKII with some mileage here on it. I'll upload some pics later this week. It was sent through CPS late last year as per my...
  12. symbolphoto

FS: (2) Canon 580EXII flashes

Flash 580EXII (1) Price: $310.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks Shipping instructions: Priority, USPS delivery confirmation and insured. Hello there, i have two 580EXII flashes. This one has a scratch mark on the window, but nothing bad and...
  13. symbolphoto

CANON 5DMKII & BG-e6 grip, w/CPS strap and mode dial mod.

Hello All, I have a 5DMKII here with grip. Mostly a backup camera in the last 2 years. Mileage is 61937. There are however some edge scratches, but those are purely from sitting in the pelican case and scratching against the second body. (I should have separated them with a divider, just never...
  14. symbolphoto

CANON 5DMKII & BG-e6 grip, w/CPS strap and mode dial mod.

Hello All, I have a 5DMKII here with grip. Backup camera. Very low mileage. There are however some edge scratches, but those are purely from sitting in the pelican case and scratching against the second body. (I should have separated them with a divider, just never got around to it). The...
  15. symbolphoto

Fuji GX860III with H back

Thanks to Willow's thread, i started to look into the GX680 body and noticed that KaptureGroup makes an adapter for H backs. This is very tempting to me... You figure $900. on a body on Ebay, $500. on a lens, $1500. for the adapter... but then i start getting into HTS 1.5 territory. Has...
  16. symbolphoto

Canon 24-70 2.8 L

Hello All, I have a 24-70L 2.8 here just back from CPS. I'm switching to primes only, so my zoom is up for sale. I sent it to CPS last week to ensure it is optically perfect. They did some sleeve modification and updated some internal pieces. Cost me $188. So you could look at my price and...
  17. symbolphoto

New Elinchrom Stuff

For those of you who don't check Elinchrom's page every day. :) Wifi control of lights from iPhone etc... http://elinchrom.com/product/EL-Skyport-WiFi.html#content Zoomable heads with protective covers: http://elinchrom.com/product/Zoom-Action.html New models of continuous lighting (For video...
  18. symbolphoto

WTB: Hasselblad H Series Extension Tubes

If you have any for sale, please PM me. Thanks.
  19. symbolphoto

Elinchrom Lighting..

Just thought i'd post this... the video goes into the setup and shows the different Elinchrom lights... A self portrait. 4 lights. Video of the setup: http://vimeo.com/16556531 Enjoy.
  20. symbolphoto

FS: California Sunbounce PRO Lighting Scrim...

Sale Includes: 4x6' PRO Frame, 2/3 Diffusion screen and grip head and pole, carry bag. Ready to go right out of the bag. Price: $500. net to me, shipped & insured CONUS FIRM. Save $294. vs new. Payments Accepted: PayPal Possible Trades: Sunswatter 6x8' Shipping Methods Available (Ships...