The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

Skin tone issues with Epson P800

Not sure this will help, but twice with my P800 I started getting the same as you described and I tried several things to no avail. What worked for me was to do two head cleaning cycles.
  2. P

Fun with Sony Cameras 2022

From morning walk in Bordeaux, I like to call it sun, earth and moon. Sony A7riv and Sigma 35mm at f4.
  3. P

Fun with Sony Cameras 2022

Morning on the Douro River, Porto, Portugal. Sony A7riv, Sigma 35mm f2
  4. P

Positive feedback for halvas

Sold two lenses and a perfect transaction. Great communication and fast payment.
  5. P

Fujinon GF 110mm f2 R LM WR -- LNIB

Price reduced -- $2200 and included shipping (US) and PayPal fees.
  6. P

Fujinon GF 110mm f2 R LM WR -- LNIB

Lens is in perfect condition and comes with everything as new. Only reason I am selling is to downsize. $2300 includes shipping, buyer pays PayPal fees for transfer funds. 110 by Patrick Kolb, on Flickr
  7. P

Fujinon GF 50mm f3.5 R LM WR -- mint

Lens is in mint condition and comes with all the items when shipped new. $450.00 which includes shipping (US) and PayPal fees. 50mm by Patrick Kolb, on Flickr
  8. P

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Thanks Matt, I used the perspective correction from both Lightroom and Photoshop. I hope the shift police won't be coming after me now.
  9. P

On the last full day in Paris in January, 2020, I took this overdone viewpoint of the Eiffel Tower, but feel the ghostly figures in the foreground add a sense of mystery the the image. All in all, we spent two weeks in Paris at the end of December and the first part of January and got very...
  10. P

The Louvre at night on the way home after some wonderful food and wine. GFX50S GF32-64 lens at f16 and 240 sec. Taken this January. Louvre Pyramids by Patrick Kolb, on Flickr
  11. P

Looking at the western tip of Ile de la Cite, Paris, taken early January, 2020. GFX50S and GF32-64, f11 and 240sec. Ile de la Cite, Paris by Patrick Kolb, on Flickr
  12. P

Conciergerie

Re: Conciegerie Sorry this posted by itself I wanted to be in Fun with Medium Format. Can someone suggest how to move the post. Thanks Patrick
  13. P

Conciergerie

The Conciergerie, Paris, taken New Year's Eve day. GFX50S GF32-64, f22 at 240sec. Conciegerie by Patrick Kolb, on Flickr Turned out to be my last image of 2019.
  14. P

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I used f16 for the image. I have been very pleased with the look of medium format. For what I do, I can see a certain look that was not there with FF.
  15. P

Newly restored Eglise St-Germain des Pres GFX50S 32-64mm at 61mm for 12 sec Eglise St-Germain des Prés by Patrick Kolb, on Flickr Paris December 2019
  16. P

RRS L-Bracket for Fuji GFX50s Mint

The item has sold.
  17. P

RRS L-Bracket for Fuji GFX50s Mint

Mint condition, this is the latest design for easy access to the battery (see screw on bottom). $100 net to me and I will pay USPS Priority shipping in US. _DSF2243 by Patrick Kolb, on Flickr _DSF2245 by Patrick Kolb, on Flickr