The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. jotloob

HASSELBLAD 907x Major connection issues

https://petapixel.com/2020/09/17/user-report-brand-new-hasselblad-907x-shows-major-connection-issues/ 907x + CFV II 50c + 4/45P chrome version . Occasional I receive absolutely the same issus as describe in the above petapixel link . I could not have described it better , especially the short...
  2. jotloob

A definitive FF image thread ? ? ?

Would it not be good to have an image thread for all FF images , regardless of the camera and lens used ? ? ? There is a thread for µFT (Panasonic and Olympus) images plus issues . We have a thread for all MF images , regardless if analog or digital and what camera was used . A thread for...
  3. jotloob

SONY A7R III rumor

Today I was checking the availability of the SONY A7R II at my dealer . He has not listed that camera anymore but still the A7R . The same is valid for some other dealers . CALUMET still has the body only for 2999 € . But I found a rumor mentioning a SONY A7R III . Does anybody know a bit more...
  4. jotloob

CFV-50 and CFV-50c SCENE CALIBRATION

I assume that the users of the HASSELBLAD CFV-50c use PHOCUS 2.8.3 and also use the scene calibration tool . Successfully . I don't have a CFV-50c but a CFV-50 . I am using CFV-39 and CFV-50 files and experience an issue in PHOCUS 2.8.3 when using the scene calibration tool . I can create an...
  5. jotloob

HB PHOCUS SHOWs HIGH COLOR TEMP

My new travel mate , a FUJI X100T has arrived two weeks ago . And with it arrived the trouble finding a good converter for the FUJI X-trans files . As I am using a HASSELBLAD CFV-39 and CFV-50 back on my tech cam I am familiar with PHOCUS . Last night I did the RAW compatibility update for my...
  6. jotloob

ALPA Rumors 2014

Sorry , no ALPA rumors in sight for 2014 yet . But for ALPA owners , this new handgrip might be useful . ALPA OF SWITZERLAND - Hersteller herausragender Kameras - News Mine is already on order .:clap:
  7. jotloob

USING A MONOPOD

Is anyone using a MONOPOD with his/her technical camera to assist HH shooting . What are your experiences and is a monopod a help or just a waste of money ? ? ?:talk028:
  8. jotloob

hong kong waters

I found an intersting article today . Andreas Müller-Pohle created a series of HONG KONG images from above and under water . Have a look here : riverproject.net > Hong Kong Waters > Images Those getdpi members , who live in Hong Kong could check if its true or not .:ROTFL:
  9. jotloob

A NEW KID ON THE BLOCK

In my yesterdays new PROFIFOTO magazine , I found this new kid on the block . Sinar Photography » lanTec For those , who would like to work with a sliding adapter , there is one shown in the accessories list . That camera looks quite sexy but heavy . Click on language en and search under...
  10. jotloob

ALPA rumors Photokina 2012

The Swiss alphorn players play a song of a new ALPA 12 camera . A new independant ALPA model , fully integrated into the existing ALPA system . A shutter module will be able to attach HASSELBLAD V-SYSTEM lenses . If it is a shutter module and not just a HASSELBLAD V-adapter , it should be able...
  11. jotloob

HERE ARE THE GOODIES

Why going for a "cheap" NIKON D800 ? ? ? Have a look for the goodies here . Please notice , CAMBO , ALPA , ARCA are not not even mentioned .:poke: Top 10 most expensive cameras available
  12. jotloob

LEICA DISTOMETER D5 a battery eater ? ? ?

I have aquired a LEICA distometer D5 . On the first day I got familiar with all the function although only the simply distance measurement function is of interest . Next morning I found the batteries to be empty . I loaded a fully charged AA set and found that set (two AA) drained after about 24...
  13. jotloob

LINHOF 3D MICRO "CUBE"

For Linhof and "cube" friends , please also have a look here : http://www.linhof.de/news-1_e.html I have not seen a price yet
  14. jotloob

HASSELBLAD PHOTOKINA NEWS

I have found a blog indicating some news from HASSELBLAD for PHOTOKINA 2010 . Unfortunately , it is in german language only and I could not find an english page for it . But anyway have a look : http://blogtimes.info/neues-von-hasselbald-auf-der-photokina-2010/ There will be new software (? ...
  15. jotloob

HOW DO YOU FOCUS WITH YOUR ALPA

High to all ALPA users . I am new to ALPA since half a year and would very much like to know : How do you ALPA users focus with your camera . Does anyone use the ALPA ground glass and the leather type bellow with the loupe ? ? ? What is your experience with the method you use ? ? ? I currently...
  16. jotloob

SUPER ANGULON XL 5,6/72mm FOR DIGITAL

I have a Schneider Super Angulon XL 5,6/72mm and have used it for LF 4x5 images , analog . I think , this is a great lens . Has anyone ever used that lens for digital and what are your experiences ? ? That question comes up for me , because I would like to use that lens with a CFV-39 digital...
  17. jotloob

A NEW HASSELBLAD 503CW

Have a look to the newest commemorative 503CW . She is to celebrate 60 years of cooperation between CARL ZEISS and VICTOR HASSELBALD AB . Only 60 cameras are manufactured . Price is 6500 € . She surely does not shoot any better images than the black one , but it is nice to see her in a...
  18. jotloob

LUMIX G1 STRANGE PATTERN IN IMAGE

I have experienced a strange issue . After many tries , I can pin down the problem to at least four different cameras G1 , with OEM wide angle lenses . The shorter the focal length the more obvious is the problem . I came across that problem just by luck . A little description is neccessary ...
  19. jotloob

µ4/3 ADAPTER to HASSELBLAD lenses

NOVOFLEX has got a new homepage . http://www.novoflex.com The page is also available in english . Under Products > Adapter > Adapterfinder , you will find two little windows , where you can select your desired camera and also your desired lens brand . Entering MFT + HASSELBLAD displays an...