The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. T

FS (EU): Leica M11 Monochrom and Leica M Apo-Summicron 35/2.0

Hello, I am selling my Leica M11 Monochrom and my Leica M Apo-Summicron 35/2.0, both in very good condition. There are only a few signs of use on the underside of the camera (especially on the battery). OVP and accessories are complete, I am only looking for the hot shoe cover of the M11...
  2. T

The Leica Picture Thread

Thank you very much.
  3. T

Fun with MF images 2024

Syrakus, Sicilia with Hasselblad X2D and XCD 28
  4. T

The Leica Picture Thread

Another one from Sicilia. Pozzillo harbour. M11 Monochrom with 35 Apo-Summicron M.
  5. T

The Leica Picture Thread

Etna, Sicilia with M11 Monochrom and 35 Apo-Summicron M
  6. T

WTB: ALPA Apo Helvetar 5.6/60

Thank you very much. Unfortunately it is already sold. Thomas
  7. T

WTB: ALPA Apo Helvetar 5.6/60

Hello, I'm from Germany and searching for an ALPA Apo Helvetar 5.6/60 in very good condition. If you have on of this, please send me an mail or PM. Thank you very much. Kind regards Thomas
  8. T

Fun with MF images 2023

And another one from Namibia. This is Deadvlei. Also with Hasselblad X2D and XCD 45/P. Greetings Thomas
  9. T

Fun with MF images 2023

Hello, one photo from my trip to Namibia. A drive through the Namib sand dunes near Walvis Bay in an off-road vehicle. Hasselblad X2D with XCD 45/P. Greetings Thomas
  10. T

WTB: Voigtländer Macro APO-Lanthar 125/2.5

Found. Thank you. Thomas
  11. T

Can you send me some pictures please.
  12. T

Thank you. Where do you come from? Thomas
  13. T

I am looking for a very good condition Voigtländer Macro APO-Lanthar 125/2.5 with Nikon mount, preferably from the EU. Offers please by PM. Thanks. Thomas
  14. T

WTB [EU]: Leica S 007

Thank you all. I am no longer searching. Thomas
  15. T

Hello Laszlo, thank you very much. I'll send you a PM this evening. Thomas
  16. T

Hello, I have seen the ad, thank you very much. However, it will be much more expensive again when importing in Germany (customs and VAT). Sorry, but then it is not worth it. Greetings, Thomas
  17. T

Hello, I'm from Germany and looking for a very well preserved Leica S 007, gladly also in combination with a Summarit S 70/2.5. Greetings, Thomas
  18. T

WTB: Angle finder from Voigtlander for 6x6 format with 25mm attachment

No, I only use the standard format of the CFV II 50C. No crop setting (645)
  19. T

WTB: Angle finder from Voigtlander for 6x6 format with 25mm attachment

Thank you. I had talked to a photographer who shoots a lot with the SWC and CFV II 50C and he recommended the angle finder with the 25 attachment.