The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

Phase One MAMIYA Sekor AF 150mm f/2.8 IF D Lens For 645 XF

Phase One AF 150mm f/2.8 IF D Lens For 645 XF ($1500 USD) Near mint condition Phase One MAMIYA Sekor AF 150mm f/2.8 IF D Lens For 645 This is a lates PHASE ONE version Works fine on IQ3 100mp, good copy, producing very sharp images You can download a RAW file here ...
  2. S

rm3di and IQ3100

Thank you guys, I walked away from buying the rm3di
  3. S

rm3di and IQ3100

Hi guys, I have a question if IQ3100 has any issues with rm3di lenses? What would be the best wide angle lens for a rm3di with iq3100? thank you
  4. S

FS: Phase one Schneider Krueznach 75-150mm f/4-5.6 LS

Price drop to $3200 USD
  5. S

FS: Phase one Schneider Krueznach 75-150mm f/4-5.6 LS

Just been used few times, comes with box. Perfect condition. Schneider Krueznach 75-150mm f/4-5.6 LS Zoom Lens for Phase One/Mamiya Mount $3500 USD Located in Toronto.
  6. S

Capture pilot question

Thank you guys, Was able to make it work via adhoc connection (IQ3 100 + ipad mini 128gb) Few more questions. 1) while I was testing the setup for 20min my brand new iPad froze twice. Is it normal? 2) Preview images, is it something that being stored on the iPad? is yes, how can I get access to...
  7. S

Capture pilot question

Hi guys, after years of waiting for an android version of capture pilot I end up buying an iPad mini. Trying to read manuals on setting it up and from what I can see it requires 3 things (digital back, computer, iPad). Is there any way to connect the iPad directly to a digital back? Thanks
  8. S

IQ3 100MP owners/users impressions

Traded my iq250 to iq3-100. This is my 3d DB p65 > iq250 > iq3100 Never was 100% satisfied with my previous DBs ( low light performance of p65 and later crop factor on IQ250) For the first time I feel happy with what I have. Was able to get a mind blowing image quality in ES mode from old non-D...
  9. S

XF focusing screen for iq140/iq150/iq250/iq350

I have the XF focusing screen for iq140/iq150/iq250/iq350 asking $90, comes with box and a tool. It shows the FF and the line for the crop factor
  10. S

FS (CAN): Phase One Schneider Kreuznach 40-80mm Leaf Shutter 4.0-5.6‎

I have for sale Phase One Schneider Kreuznach 40-80mm Leaf Shutter 4.0-5.6 Bought the lens new from a local dealer 20months ago. Used it only ones on my trip to Africa. Sharp and solid lens. Comes with box etc. will add some Raw files on weekend. Asking $6500 usd trading options : 35LS, 55LS...
  11. S

XF Feature Update 2, Capture One 9.1

After updating both latest firmwares my IQ250 now has a vertical white strip line in left side of screen (live view only) (1px wide).
  12. S

Just a quick suggestion... Not a good option to leave the .fwr file available for download. The download file can be corrupted and it can damage your camera. If a ZIP file is corrupted, you simply can't extract it. Plus you can include any instructions or help file into zip file. Cheers
  13. S

Thank you Craig, the firefox did the trick.
  14. S

Question. My dealer gave me a firmware update for IQ250 when I got my XF body. Both firmware files came with ***.fwr extension. Now, I'm trying to download the new firmware from phaseone.com, the file comes in ZIP format. When I'm extracting the ZIP file it extracts like 10 files and camera...
  15. S

Phase XF release cable out yet

I don't have an iPhone. The promised android version of capture pilot still not released. I have a trip in two months and getting extremely frustraited with phase one. First of all i don't want to have another device which requires a battery and i have to remember to charge it or remember not...
  16. S

XF shutter speed options question

Thank you Doug. To be honest I didn't expect this kind of solution from 10k body. Why not to add lets say "HOLD for 3s display" with 40sec and it will give you an EXPEND option? Regards
  17. S

XF shutter speed options question

Hi, trying to set my shutter speed to 43m Available options : 30min, 40min, 50min, 1h Can't find any information in the manuals. Thanks