The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

Phase One MAMIYA Sekor AF 150mm f/2.8 IF D Lens For 645 XF

Phase One AF 150mm f/2.8 IF D Lens For 645 XF ($1500 USD) Near mint condition Phase One MAMIYA Sekor AF 150mm f/2.8 IF D Lens For 645 This is a lates PHASE ONE version Works fine on IQ3 100mp, good copy, producing very sharp images You can download a RAW file here ...
  2. S

rm3di and IQ3100

Hi guys, I have a question if IQ3100 has any issues with rm3di lenses? What would be the best wide angle lens for a rm3di with iq3100? thank you
  3. S

FS: Phase one Schneider Krueznach 75-150mm f/4-5.6 LS

Just been used few times, comes with box. Perfect condition. Schneider Krueznach 75-150mm f/4-5.6 LS Zoom Lens for Phase One/Mamiya Mount $3500 USD Located in Toronto.
  4. S

Capture pilot question

Hi guys, after years of waiting for an android version of capture pilot I end up buying an iPad mini. Trying to read manuals on setting it up and from what I can see it requires 3 things (digital back, computer, iPad). Is there any way to connect the iPad directly to a digital back? Thanks
  5. S

XF focusing screen for iq140/iq150/iq250/iq350

I have the XF focusing screen for iq140/iq150/iq250/iq350 asking $90, comes with box and a tool. It shows the FF and the line for the crop factor
  6. S

FS (CAN): Phase One Schneider Kreuznach 40-80mm Leaf Shutter 4.0-5.6‎

I have for sale Phase One Schneider Kreuznach 40-80mm Leaf Shutter 4.0-5.6 Bought the lens new from a local dealer 20months ago. Used it only ones on my trip to Africa. Sharp and solid lens. Comes with box etc. will add some Raw files on weekend. Asking $6500 usd trading options : 35LS, 55LS...
  7. S

XF shutter speed options question

Hi, trying to set my shutter speed to 43m Available options : 30min, 40min, 50min, 1h Can't find any information in the manuals. Thanks
  8. S

XF focusing screen + iq250

Hi guys, got my XF on Christmas eve, my dealer is off until Jan 4, (can't ask any questions). The viewfinder is showing me a FF (I have an IQ250). Is there any sort of focusing screen depending on crop factor? Found no information in manuals. Regards
  9. S

Lee 105mm adapter ring for sw150

Hey guys just letting you know that a Lee 105mm adapter ring for sw150 is available now. Got mine on Tuesday (fist shipment to Canada). Works great with my 40-80mm Ls.
  10. S

Lens front element thread

Hi guys, I have a situation where I'm not sure if this is my fault due to a lack of knowledge or this is a defective product. I have a lens with 105mm front element. I have two filters from heliopan which are perfect fit for the lens front element. Yesterday I've received an adapter 105mm to...
  11. S

FS Phase One 645 DF+ body

Have one listed on ebay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=171926810671&alt=web $3500 usd will accept a reasonable offer. Regards
  12. S

FS. Phase one Schneider 28mm LS

$3999 Usd + shipping location: Toronto, Canada. l'm the original owner, had this lens for about 2 years. Not a wide angle shooter, probably 200-400 shots were taken. Didn't use the lens since April 2014. The glass is perfect. The body has few tiny marks (lines) from mounting ring of LEE SW150...
  13. S

Phase one 40-80mm LS

Hey guys just want to share my first experience with 40-80 LS. For the first time was using the lens this morning. Outside temperature was close to -18C ( 0F) Schneider 28LS refused to work completely Phase 150mm - auto focus refused to work 40-80 LS - was perfect. Image quality over all is...
  14. S

iq250/iq260 residual value

Hi, I got a good trade offer on a digital back from my dealer. Both iq250 and Iq260 come with the same upgrade price I'm a landscape photographer. Both DBs have some limitations. Having a full frame sensor is a huge advantage but a bad performance at high iso is a big disadvantage. I'm having a...
  15. S

IQ260 long exposure question

I'm wondering about IQ260 performance in a long exposure mode at ISO 800, Is it close to ISO140 (noise) ?
  16. S

WTB p45+ USA or Canada

Looking for an used P45+ (any mount) Please PM, thanks
  17. S

WTB phase one iq180 Canada

Looking for an used phase one IQ180 (M-mount), preferably in Canada. Please PM. Thanks
  18. S

WTT: phase one P65+ to P45+

Looking into trading my Phase one P65+ (M-mount) to p45+ and $4000 CAN Preferably local. (Canada, Toronto) More info about the back : Phase ONE P65 60MP Digital Back M Mount | eBay
  19. S

schneider 2x for phase one

Got my extender 2 days ago from my local dealer in Toronto. It was surprisingly light The lens stays solid on the camera, I thought I will have to get a RRS rail with a holder to support it, but it seems to be ok with my phase 150mm 2.8. Here is a test shot @0.4sec www.megapixel.org/stuff/2x.zip...
  20. S

WTB or trade: phase one iq160 or iq180 M-mount

Want to buy a phase one iq160 or iq180 M-mount, or trade (p65+ and $) Thanks