The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. V

Alpa Branded Schneider 60mm XL lens in Alpa Short Barrel

For sale is my Schneider 60mm XL lens in Alpa Short Barrel mount. Purchased new by me and used very infrequently. Condition is pristine. I am including the Alpa HPF ring. Comes with caps and original box with matching serial number. Please note price change. $7000.00 net to me or BO...
  2. V

QD connection failure

I'm posting this here because I have used the QD system occasionally to carry my Fuji 100 II along with a lens while still having a backpack and tripod which I always hand carry. I have used the QD system for a couple of years and have considered it ROCK solid until now. Please see this post...
  3. V

100 II EVF Issue

The EVF on my 100 II has developed a focus issue. When I view through it at maximum magnification the image is in focus and very clear. One magnification less and the focus becomes blurred. The LCD remains in perfect focus. Can anyone with this camera please check to see if this is just a...
  4. V

100 II and Godox Trigger Issues

There is a lengthy thread on DPReview about the Godox XPro F trigger not working with the 100 II. I don't use flash very often so this was all new to me but I do have a Godox and the XPro F trigger and sure enough it does not work properly. When installed into the shoe the EVF will not work -...
  5. V

SOLD: PhaseOne IQ4-150

In almost as new condition with no marks that I can see. Has had a screen protector on since day one. Comes with original Pelican case and all accessories. The battery charger has never been used as I have other chargers. 1696 Actuations - not even broken in. I simply don't use it enough to...
  6. V

IQ4 Exposure Simulation with Update #8

Phase has fixed, at least for me, the underexposed files that were produced when using live view with exposure simulation. Prior to this update adjustments made in live view with the RGB and histogram aids almost always resulted in files that were underexposed. I always had to push the...
  7. V

IQ4 150 Firmware Feature Update # 8

New firmware available for the IQ4. Victor B.
  8. V

Fuji 100s repair update

I had continued the thread about 'Peculiarities' regarding this repair issue but wanted to start a new thread that may attract other 100s users. I became aware of the 'stuck' shutter issue with my 100s that only happened when I was shooting in the portrait position. I rarely use the...
  9. V

FS: Fuji GF 110mm Lens

Fuji GF 110mm for sale in as new condition. I am the original purchaser. I mostly use my 100s on my Actus and this focal length is met by other lenses. The hood and pouch have never been used. Comes with original box and all original material. Price includes shipping to lower 48...
  10. V

Eizo CS2740

Just received an Eizo CS2740 after my NEC PA272W died. This is the first NEC monitor that has ever failed me but finding another one is impossible. I managed to find the Eizo and couldn't be happier. I have been reluctant to purchase a 4K monitor because of compatibility issues with PS and...
  11. V

Windows 11 Broken with CO processed files

I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and found out - too late - that color management with files processed with Capture One do not display properly in either Bridge or PS. They are dramatically oversaturated and this includes any file processed with Capture One regardless of version. Everything...
  12. V

keragelv565

Anyone else get a private posting from this person? A member as of yesterday and I hope soon to be blocked. Victor B.
  13. V

Phase 4150 double exposure vs. Fuji 100s single exposure shadow recovery

A comparison of the shadow recovery between these two cameras. I find the results more than interesting. C1 is able to pull the shadows and blacks from a 100s single exposure file as if it were s double exposure from a 4150. 4150 double exposure original file:
  14. V

Fuji GF 80mm F1.7

I received My GF 80mm lens and it has turned out to be absolutely stellar. It falls into the [I can't believe it] category. Edge to edge, corner to corner sharpness. I normally like to shoot at f5.6 if I can and this lens will shoot at that aperture without ever having to think about corners...
  15. V

Fuji 100s comments

A few comments about my newly acquired 100s. The EVF is very clear and sharp. I don’t have a ‘100’ to compare it to but any differences would be outweighed by the cost and size of the 100s. I have yet to see any benefit to the ‘Boost’ feature so I’m not using it. The camera marries...
  16. V

Rodenstock 138mm Float

Holiday cheers to everyone.... I received my long awaited Rody 138 Float today and thought some may be interested in my initial impressions. It is very compact especially for its weight which is very well distributed. I have numerous LF lenses including the Rody SW 90mm and this lens doesn't...
  17. V

GFX100 EVF Issue

My just purchased GFX100's EVF is very finicky. If I try to adjust the diopter settings while the camera is level the adjustment from plus to minus varies a lot. By that I mean instead of just going smoothly from minus to plus while turning the control it goes from minus to middle and then...
  18. V

Sony 'Tough' SD card recall

For anyone interested Sony has recalled some of those cards. I have one of those cards and it is going to be replaced by Sony. You can find more information at (https://tidbits.com/2020/06/15/sony-recalls-tough-sd-cards-due-to-data-corruption/) Regards, Victor B
  19. V

RRS L Bracket for Fuji GFX 50s

RRS L Bracket for the Fuji 50s that is in excellent condition. This is the two piece L bracket which is very sell designed. $90.00 shipped including paypal fees. Thanks for looking..... Victor B
  20. V

Fuji GFX 50s

For sale is my extremely clean in like new condition GFX 50s. There are no marks of any kind. The LCD has always had a glass cover. Image count is 3724. Comes with all original accessories and the original box. I will include a wired remote control. $3600.00 including paypal fees and...