The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New camera from Arca Swiss: the Pico

cunim

I think the pico has a very specific use case but the weight and size come with limitations. In particular, the inability to mount 110 mm boards means this body is out for me. However, there may be an upside in the pico lens control unit. What if that control unit + 110 mm board lens holder could work with a universalis or M2? I expect that is the plan. Combine that with a rear mount that accepts the latest GFX bodies (supposedly available) and you have something that will let you use Arca's small and full size view cameras in a very broad variety of configurations. Tell your dealer you want it. That might encourage AS to actually move forward with applying the control unit to more bodies.

JeffK

Hoping the adaptor for SK P1 lenses is a success and it encourages Cambo to develop one for the Actus users! Or maybe I'll just sell the SK P1 lenses. Use the money for another Leica lens?