The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

danlindberg

Thanks guys! :D

Hope I don't bore you if I post an alternative from the last image posted :eek:

I just loved the cloud and went to the next rock formations to find a new composition with that cloud included. This one is a square composition from two images stitched shifted up and down. I used the SK 72 L this time and no stacking. Which in hindsight is a pitty because the rocks in the immediate foreground are soft.

Anyway,

Alpa MAX • SK 72L • f16 • 1/15 • iso 25

darr

I love the color Dan!!

Thanks guys! :D

Hope I don't bore you if I post an alternative from the last image posted :eek:

I just loved the cloud and went to the next rock formations to find a new composition with that cloud included. This one is a square composition from two images stitched shifted up and down. I used the SK 72 L this time and no stacking. Which in hindsight is a pitty because the rocks in the immediate foreground are soft.

Anyway,

Alpa MAX • SK 72L • f16 • 1/15 • iso 25

One from this evening . ALPA12STC + HR4/40 +CFV-39 f=11,3 1/8sec
This is cool, it' all about the bike and that big flexible hose!

And it reminds of going to work with my Dad when I was a kid. For a while he drove articulated tankers delivering flour to mills, would connect a hose exactly like that and then blow 40 tonnes of flour up to the top of these silos that were 3x taller than any regular building I'd ever seen. We used to get up to all sorts of mischief together while waiting. Great times! Thanks Jürgen!!

malmac

"Lakeline"

IQ180 on Cambo WDS with 35xl lens with CF - no movements - with LCCs
Focus stacked image overlaid with a camera movement image and further coaching with photoshop.

I aim to add mood to my images through blending the soft with the fine image detailed provided by the IQ180.

Thank you for taking the time to view this image.

mal

darr

"Lakeline"

Focus stacked image overlaid with a camera movement image and further coaching with photoshop.

I aim to add mood to my images through blending the soft with the fine image detailed provided by the IQ180.

mal
I admire your exploration into creativity and expression!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
"Lakeline"

mal
Very interesting as well as visually pleasing.

PeterL

Playing with my new lens today. Focus via live-view on the back.

Alpa TC | IQ140 | Apo Helvetar 120N ASPH | ISO 50 | f11 | 1/30s

100% crop

torger

I'm a bit shy on posting images, but I thought I should post at least one. This one shot a few days ago (summer is late here in northern Sweden). The idea was to get a shot of a new and old leaf from the same branch. I eventually found one I liked and I'm quite satisfied with the result, but probably won't make it to a print anyway due to the tree trunk in the background which I was not observant enough to notice during the shoot ( arrrgghh!!! :facesmack: ). I cropped down to 5:7 format to get a liiiittle bit better balance in relation to the tree trunk.

The plane of focus is adjusted with some tilt and swing, the idea to get only one of the fresh leaves and the old leaf in focus. I had a version with a deeper DOF too, but preferred this one with more parts of the leaf out of focus. It was a bit windy so it was almost impossible to get a sharp picture, but eventually managed to get one.

Schneider 90mm at f/5.6, 1/2 seconds, some movements, ISO 50. Linhof Techno, Aptus 75. Developed in RawTherapee 4 with a pretty standard processing plus some added vignetting. RawTherapee 4 just recently got capability to develop Leaf .mos files properly, I helped with the coding :D

jctodd

RawTherapee 4 just recently got capability to develop Leaf .mos files properly, I helped with the coding :D
In which case, can you help Adobe with compressed .mos files and Phase One with uncompressed ones (so they can take LCC processing)? :)