The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2024

anwarp

Great shots! Was it hard to learn Affinity Photo?
Thanks!

I hardly ever do anything outside capture one. Since I never really used Photoshop much, there was no real "unlearning" to do. I find Affinity useful for cloning and healing, where the brush in C1 is no precise enough.

There are lots of YouTube videos on using various aspects of Affinity photo. For me, buying Affinity was a no-brainer. I rarely use a pixel editor, so a low one-off payment made sense.

Anwar

stngoldberg

Very nice Stanley great light - I'd like to see a version where you reduced the contrast and increased exposure in the darker regions of rocks and greens grass hedging for me the main subject is the lovely rotunda against the subtle values of sky and water.
Thank you for your comment…when I evaluated the scene, my visualization for the final image was the contrast that appears on these pages…I’m just not talented enough to alter that thought…what I’m trying to say is that is what I saw and I attempt to create a final image replicating that moment