The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by aztwang

1. aztwang

Fuji GFX- leaf shutter??

Has there ever been any talk from Fuji about producing a leaf shutter lens for GFX? And would the GFX/GFXs be capable with only firmware updates? It would be such a plus for the GFX system.
  2. aztwang

Make me an offer..i need to sell.

Make me an offer..i need to sell.
  3. aztwang

Flash tube was replaced prob 2-300 pops ago. The tube is clean, no black soot marks.

Flash tube was replaced prob 2-300 pops ago. The tube is clean, no black soot marks.
  4. aztwang

Studio Titan Camera Stand

https://studiotitanamerica.com/
  5. aztwang

Studio Titan Camera Stand

Studio Titan camera stand, if you need a camera stand and dont want to drop $4K on a Foba this is the best stand going. Works like new, no issues. Also included is a laptop accessory shelf. $750 local pick up only, Phoenix, AZ
  6. aztwang

Manfrotto 220 shooting table

For sale Manfrotto 220 shooting table. Excellent condition all Perspex clips included, with casters all 4 legs. Perspex not included as panel cost more to ship then what it cost to buy locally. Excellent condition, upright section articulates fully folded down and rearward Probably 220° 350+...
  7. aztwang

Phase 1 iq250

Listing retracted
  8. aztwang

Phase 1 iq250

Excellent condition no issues, selling as I’ve gotten out of the business due to health issues with mom. $5000 obo
  9. aztwang

Really Right Stuff Tripod, Ball head, center colomn and bag

RRS TVC 33/TV C3X carbon fiber tripod excellent condition RRS BH 55 ball head, great condition with arca swiss lever clamp RRS Quick center column with hook RRS Video bowl RRS Tripod bag RRS Leveling base with leveling base handle Approximately $2200 worth of RRS gear $1400 takes it all
  10. aztwang

Nikon CPL1L and CPL3L polarizing filters

NIKON CPL1L and CPL3L Slippin circular polarizing filters. Both like new never been used. CPL1L $190 CPL3L1 $160
  11. aztwang

RRS Really Right Stuff phase 1 XF L plate

Really Right Stuff L plate for XF Camera , excellent condition ...... $100 shipped to lower 48
  12. aztwang

Phase 1 XF WITH 80mm lens

Phase 1XF body with 80mm lens XF body- with hand strap,great shape no issues must sell as i’m Taking a break from this business To take care of my mom full-time Must sell Price to sell $2500
  13. aztwang

Phase 1 iq250 and XF body

Iq250-great shape no issues must sell as i’m Taking a break from this business and taking care of mom Full time. XF is also great condition no issues, includes Schneider 80 Mm lens. Includes charger and 3 batteries Iq250- $5000 obo XF body and lens- $4000 obo Take ‘em both for a great discount
  14. aztwang

Broncolor Move 1200 kits (2)

$3500....Must Sell Make me an offer! Cheers
  15. aztwang

Broncolor Move 1200 kits (2)

Price Drop $4250.00