The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. aztwang

Fuji GFX- leaf shutter??

Has there ever been any talk from Fuji about producing a leaf shutter lens for GFX? And would the GFX/GFXs be capable with only firmware updates? It would be such a plus for the GFX system.
  2. aztwang

Studio Titan Camera Stand

Studio Titan camera stand, if you need a camera stand and dont want to drop $4K on a Foba this is the best stand going. Works like new, no issues. Also included is a laptop accessory shelf. $750 local pick up only, Phoenix, AZ
  3. aztwang

Manfrotto 220 shooting table

For sale Manfrotto 220 shooting table. Excellent condition all Perspex clips included, with casters all 4 legs. Perspex not included as panel cost more to ship then what it cost to buy locally. Excellent condition, upright section articulates fully folded down and rearward Probably 220° 350+...
  4. aztwang

Phase 1 iq250

Excellent condition no issues, selling as I’ve gotten out of the business due to health issues with mom. $5000 obo
  5. aztwang

Really Right Stuff Tripod, Ball head, center colomn and bag

RRS TVC 33/TV C3X carbon fiber tripod excellent condition RRS BH 55 ball head, great condition with arca swiss lever clamp RRS Quick center column with hook RRS Video bowl RRS Tripod bag RRS Leveling base with leveling base handle Approximately $2200 worth of RRS gear $1400 takes it all
  6. aztwang

Nikon CPL1L and CPL3L polarizing filters

NIKON CPL1L and CPL3L Slippin circular polarizing filters. Both like new never been used. CPL1L $190 CPL3L1 $160
  7. aztwang

RRS Really Right Stuff phase 1 XF L plate

Really Right Stuff L plate for XF Camera , excellent condition ...... $100 shipped to lower 48
  8. aztwang

Phase 1 XF WITH 80mm lens

Phase 1XF body with 80mm lens XF body- with hand strap,great shape no issues must sell as i’m Taking a break from this business To take care of my mom full-time Must sell Price to sell $2500
  9. aztwang

Phase 1 iq250 and XF body

Iq250-great shape no issues must sell as i’m Taking a break from this business and taking care of mom Full time. XF is also great condition no issues, includes Schneider 80 Mm lens. Includes charger and 3 batteries Iq250- $5000 obo XF body and lens- $4000 obo Take ‘em both for a great discount
  10. aztwang

Broncolor Move 1200 kits (2)

Selling 2 Broncolor Move 1200 kits. Includes Move 1200 pack, 2 MobiLED lights with reflectors, pack cover w/ sling, transmitter, charger, one battery and an additional battery ($840 new), so 2 batteries per kit included!.... and trolley pack. Everything is in great condition. Slight scuffs from...
  11. aztwang

Phase One IQ250.....$7000

Phase One IQ250 Mamiya mount, great condition approx 15500 captures, creates amazing images no issues, all firmware current. This back has the Value Added warranty which provides a free loaner anytime back is sent in, also included is free mount swap. Warranty expires November 2019. Feel free to...
  12. aztwang

Schneider Kreuznach 35mm Blue Ring

Immaculate condition, bought new and have used a couple of times. This lens is all that. just don't get out to shoot much landscape these days as I'm taking care of my mom. Need to thin the heard. I have original box. Priced to move... $3900 OBO Thanks for looking...Cheers
  13. aztwang

Phase 1 IQ250

Phase One IQ250 Mamiya mount, great condition approx 15500 captures, creates amazing images no issues, all firmware current. This back has the Value Added warranty which provides a free loaner anytime back is sent in, also included is free mount swap. Warranty expires November 2019. Feel free to...
  14. aztwang

Phase One IQ250 $9000 OBO

Phase One IQ250 Mamiya mount, great condition approx 15500 captures, creates amazing images no issues, all firmware current. I just sent this back in to Phase One to have a connection repaired and all functions were verified and back serviced... AND this back has the way cool Value Added...
  15. aztwang

Capture One 11 Noise reduction

I am a user of Capture 1 and Lightroom. Most images that need noise reduction are sports images that I run thru LR. I have been trying some images in need of noise reduction in Capture One and honestly noise reduction seems to do very little in reducing noise. Is this just me or is this a common...
  16. aztwang

Nikon 200 F2 VR1 "Chubb"

I have an excellent condition legendary Nikon 200 F2 VR1, no issues, glass is clean, exterior is clean as well. A/F is super fast and image quality is amazing and sharp sharp sharp. Probably one of the best sports/bird lens's available now since the introduction of the D500 and if you want a...
  17. aztwang

Phase One IQ250

Phase One IQ250 Mamiya mount, great condition approx 15500 captures, creates amazing images no issues, all firmware current. I just sent this back in to Phase One to have a connection repaired and all functions were verified and back serviced... AND this back has the way cool Value Added...
  18. aztwang

How small is too small......?????

So I caught a thread over on Lula regarding rumored new sensors from Sony, Full frame 150MP and cropped frame 100 MP BSI sensors, each with a pixel size of 3.76. Now we have all read about the magic of fat pixel backs and seen some amazing images. Many prefer this combination. So this brings...
  19. aztwang

Technical camera Images before and after movements..Show us your images!!

I thought it would be very interesting to see the effects of movements in your images using your technical rigs. Please post at least 2 images , before and after and note your set up and amount of movement you felt necessary and why. This should make for interesting conversations...especially...
  20. aztwang

Phase 1 IQ150/250/350 as Tech backs

So never dipping my toe in the Tech camera waters, I am unsure of the versatility of this combination. I understand lens choice has an effect of this as well but am curious do I have room for much movement or is this a no go combo?? Hoping there are some of you that have tried this that can...