The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Camera bag for OG GFX100

P1505C

Hi.

In looking for a camera bag I can fit the GFX100 plus 80mm 1.7 into. Thats all it has to take. The EVF of course. I’d like a sling type bag, I don’t like backpacks. I was tempted by a courier bag but they aren’t soft or padded inside. I looked at the Peak Design slings the biggest is slightly too small. I’d like it to not look like a camera bag.

I take the heavy beast with me like I would my 5D, the weight doesn’t bother me. But I’d like to be able to put it away for when scrabbling through poor terrain or when the skies open.

Picture This!

Not a sling but the thinktank retrospective 20 or the gura gear chobe are nice shoulder bags that will meet your gear requirements with space to spare for accessories. Alternatively you can get a non camera bag (vanquest makes great bags and stick a shimoda small insert in it)