The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Capture Integration 12 Days of Christmas

Steve Hendrix

Hi Everyone - A few years back we started a Christmas season tradition of scheduled promotions called 12 Deals of Christmas. Oh so catchy, right?

The concept is - starting on a specific date, we focus on one single manufacturing partner of ours with some common and some unique/exclusive specials. And then each weekday for the next 12 days features a new partner with new specials. Some of these items will be new, but some of them are also certified pre-owned from our own inventory.

Click the link and you'll see the specials for that day, and if you scroll, you can catch up on specials you may have missed.

The link is below, Day 11 - Today's Specials are Alpa - Sinar - Arca Swiss.

https://www.captureintegration.com/new-inventory-reductions-everyday-ci's-12-deals-of-christmas-2/

Make sure to come back each day and check out what the next day's specials are!

If you have any questions about any items, feel free to reach out to me here, or directly (via my contact in signature)

Steve Hendrix/CI

Last edited:

Steve Hendrix

10th Day/deal Of Christmas!

EIZO DAY

Today's Specials are additional price reductions for Eizo Displays. If something looks interesting and you'd like some more details, please contact us or PM me here.

EIZO DAY SPECIALS!

I feel a bit strong about Eizo because if your photography is important to you, why spend every day in front of an inferior display as you make editing choices on your works of art? Without starting a monitor war, I think it is fair to say that Eizo displays are if not the best, certainly among the very best. And they may indeed be the best. They also carry 5 year performance warranties (which goes beyond simply break/fix). And their support is reliable.

Since most Eizo owners use their Eizo displays for 6-7-8 years or longer, the difference in price vs an inferior monitor can often be a few bucks per month. Don't get hung up on the high number. Deduct the total price of the Eizo from your 2nd choice, say it's $900 more. Divide that by the average amount of time own optimally owns an Eizo (90 months) and for $10 per month you're using the best to edit your work.

We can drop ship an Ezio monitor to your doorstep anywhere in the USA for free shipping.

Steve Hendrix/CI