The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Looking for Apo-Sironar Digital HR or Digaron-S 180mm lens

ThdeDude

Thanks, but rather give this a pass.

Hello

i have this items for sales and still in great condition,and extremely in great condition

As soon as i hear from you,i will email you some photos

contact me via [email protected] or send me your email for photos and details

best regard
Elo

-----------
  1. WTB: Cambo rodenstock 35mm HR
    Hello i have this items for sales and still in great condition,and extremely in great condition As soon as i hear from you,i will email you some photos contact me via [email protected]or send me your email for photos and details best regard Elo
  2. G
    WTB: Pentax 645 to Nikon F Adapter [EU]
    Hello i have this items for sales and still in great condition, and extremely in great condition As soon as i hear from you,i will email you some photos contact me via [email protected]or send me your email for photos and details best regard Elo
  3. G
    Looking for Apo-Sironar Digital HR or Digaron-S 180mm lens
    Hello i have this items for sales and still in great condition,and extremely in great condition As soon as i hear from you,i will email you some photos contact me via [email protected]or send me your email for photos and details best regard Elo
  4. G
    WTB Gitzo GT5543XLS
  5. G
    WTB: Phase One 120mm F4 Macro LS BR
    Hello i have this items for sales and still in great condition ,and extremely in great condition As soon as i hear from you,i will email you some photos contact me via [email protected]or send me your email for photos and details best regard Elo
  6. G
    WTB: Rodenstock HR Digaron W 40mm in Cambo mount
  7. G
    WTB: Phase One XF
  8. G
    WTB: Pentax Ultra-Achromatic-Takumar 85mm
  9. G
    WTB: Cambo Schneider Super-Digitar 28mm
  10. G
    WTB: Mamiya 50mm f/6.3
  11. G
    WTB:ALPA 12XY
  12. G
    WTB: Mamiya YD301 IR Photo Filter for Mamiya ZD
  13. G
    WTB: Hasselblad HC 80mm lens
    Hello i have attached this items for sales and still in great condition, and extremely in great condition contact me via [email protected]or send me your email for photos and details best regard Elo

Reactions: med

buildbot

I think the best thing to do with these scammers is to just hit ignore and report - everyone here should know that anyone who has gear can probably post a photo of that gear as a reply in the first place.

ThdeDude

I think the best thing to do with these scammers is to just hit ignore and report - everyone here should know that anyone who has gear can probably post a photo of that gear as a reply in the first place.
Yes, you have a point. But the scammers may get more sophisticated and find a suitable photograph. With replying with the message I did other persons can find it with a search and should therefore be warned.

med

Before seeing their post history I sent an email about a different item, and they did respond with a photo of the correct item (along with some aggressive questions about getting all my shipping information right away and wondering what my offer was) so there are some brains behind the operation. Watch out folks!

buildbot

Before seeing their post history I sent an email about a different item, and they did respond with a photo of the correct item (along with some aggressive questions about getting all my shipping information right away and wondering what my offer was) so there are some brains behind the operation. Watch out folks!
Yikes, they could also be using that info to target places with gear for break ins…

ThdeDude

there are some brains behind the operation. Watch out folks!
But not too much brain! "gearpoli" didn't realize that I already replied to a previous email from him, calling him out. (Third posting in this thread).

Reactions: med