The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recipes for C1 to get the Hasselblad Phocus look

usm

Hi. I decided to edit my CFVii50c with SK 35xl files in Capture One. What I’m looking for is a basic setup for C1 to have the same starting point as I have in Phocus. All other files with native XCD lenses are going to be processed in Phocus.

Greetings
Mario

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
This is the forum section where nothing happens ;)
Sadly true. I used an SK 35XL for a while, but on a Phase One IQ140 (CCD). It was a pretty neutral lens, so I imagine you'd get what you want adjusting contrast, saturation, clarity, and sharpening to match typical Phocus output. But since it's a Hasselblad back, what happens if you run it through Phocus anyway? You won't get lens-specific treatment, but I bet it will get you something that you can then match in C1.

Reactions: usm

usm

The corrections for the artifacts created from the SK 35XL/CFVii50c combo in Phocus are a way behind C1. So I save the fff files as dng files for editing in C1.
The starting point is a flat DNG-curve.

I will do a side by side corrections to match Phocus results with an unshifted image.

I was just asking if someone already created a basic setup.