The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Leica Picture Thread

B L

Pieterskerk, Leiden NL ...

| m11-p | summaron 3.5/35mm |
Very transparent branches leading eyes to the lovely brickwork. Now, I think I have a job to count all those bricks.
PS: That vintage Summaron is quite capable to fight against high MP sensor.

Knorp

Very transparent branches leading eyes to the lovely brickwork. Now, I think I have a job to count all those bricks.
PS: That vintage Summaron is quite capable to fight against high MP sensor.
A pleasant surprise indeed. Not sure though it has more character than my Voigts.

Reactions: B L

pegelli

| m11-p | vario-elmar-r 4.0/70-210mm |
Hi Bart and Carl, I see both of you using several "non-rangefinder" lenses on your M-bodies (in this thread and others). Do you use the EVF or just live view? How do you like this method? My current tactic is to only use my M with rangefinder coupled lenses and use everything without a rangefinder coupling on my Sony A7ii or A7Rii since I find both EVF (EVF2 in my case) as well as live view of my M too clunky, but I'm wondering what I am missing 🧐